Następne podsumowanie tygodnia pojawi się 21.09 | The next summary of the week will be published on 21.09

Things that aren't in the manual that you found out by accident

In the siódemkas you can hear the ep valve of the sander in silence (turned off converter and motor fans)

Also just realized not long ago that those weird looking glasses on the walls of the cab are actually the sand tanks and you can see the level of sand (can we run out of sand in this sim tho?)image.thumb.png.f8b9b379d11ec7a083cd43c145e2ba55.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/4/2023 at 3:04 PM, DazT said:

EN57 - You can open the drop light windows in the passenger saloon (from both inside the train, and outside the train)

Turns out you can even do it on others' trains
And you can actually have a peek inside the toilet 😛

20240414135710_1.jpg

• Haha 4

Speaking of toilet in Kibel... If you go inside a toilet during a stop at station and use toilet without closing the door, you will lose 100 points with "????" as a reason 😅

• Haha 5

1 godzinę temu, Luxvicas napisał(a):

Speaking of toilet in Kibel... If you go inside a toilet during a stop at station and use toilet without closing the door, you will lose 100 points with "????" as a reason 😅

I think that's because it's prohibited to use a toilet during a stop at station in real life kibels owing to their 'open' system 😅.

• Haha 1
  • I agree 1

90% or our trains also have open toilets

Noone -hehe- gives a 💩 about prohibited use on stations 😆

(well especially for train drivers, that's like the only solution anyways)

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

The pantograph compressor on ET22 is located under the low voltage cabinet. It has a gauge that shows air pressure. In Simrail, you can't see the gauge if you are standing in the engine room. The only way to see it is to exit the locomotive and jump in front of the open door 🙂 But the surprising thing is that the gauge actually works! The arrow slowly goes up when the pantograph compressor is turned on.

ET22compressor.png

Edited by teowarn
Grammar
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • I agree 1

In manual dispatching boxes, there are two rotational switches:

- turn on/off the table

- change the illumination setting (of the table) from day to night.

The second one will change the brightness and tone of the lights. Beware though, that the brightness and tone don’t go back properly to the original setting at least in some stations. (I need to report that in the bug section but I have to check again at which stations this occurs).

PS. I haven’t tried the first one in fear of bugging out the table. 😅

• Like 1

On 4/16/2024 at 7:43 PM, Luxvicas said:

Well since then i've learnt some things

You can actually go in the toilet on the en57
You can actually flush it
You can actually get -100 points for that on a station
The en57 is called kibel
Kibel means toliet

God i love Poles 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• 1 month later...

have get my pentolino from the workshop in katowice for a trip to warszawa and look what i found there q:o that door for wheelchair user can be open ingame 👀

20240624152228_1.thumb.jpg.3054c948cd4e7088b83b1f896e114261.jpg

• Like 5

W dniu 11.05.2024 o 23:29, Atoka220 napisał(a):

The en57 is called kibel
Kibel means toliet

God i love Poles 😆

You probably found the reason why already but, can't stop myself citing this - the EN57 really tended to have the inlets to its resistors cooling fans (or to the air circulation... or both) right next or pretty close to the open track outlet from the toilet. Close enough that the entire train could smell of its toilet - hence the nickname.

• Haha 3