Rules of the SimRail S.A. Discoussion Forum
§ 1. INTRODUCTION
1. To the extent not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the Main Website Regulations shall apply accordingly. Provisions regarding behaviors prohibited on the Forum and sanctions do not violate the relevant provisions of the Main Forum Regulations, but constitute its concretization.
2. The Forum is part of the Website https://simrail.eu/
3. The ability to browse the content of the Forum is available to all Users, while the ability to post posts is available to Logged-in Users.
4. The Administrator of the Forum is SimRail S.A. with its registered office at Juliusza Kossaka street 7, postcode : 40-653 in Katowice city, share capital PLN 107,000 (paid in full), KRS No. 0000866863, NIP: 6342983109,
5. These Regulations apply from December 1, 2022.
§ 2. RULES OF USE FOR THE FORUM
1. By creating a "topic" or adding to an existing thread and publishing an illustration, the User is obliged to comply with the following rules:
• By creating a "topic" or adding to an existing thread and publishing an illustration, the User is obliged to comply with the following rules:
• zabrania się nieuzasadnionych, nie merytorycznych i niekulturalnych ataków na autorów tekstów serwisu i jego treści;
• it is forbidden to unjustified, non-substantive and uncultured attacks on the authors of the texts of the website and its content;
• it is forbidden to post repeated information on the Forum (so-called spamming)
• it is forbidden to publish posts that violate Polish law, facilitate its violation or encourage such action;
• it is forbidden to conduct political and ideological disputes under the content of the website unrelated to politics or ideology
• it is forbidden to insult and humiliate other Forum Users (including SimRail S.A. employees and associates) in any form, i.e. publish defamatory and harassing posts, violating personal rights or civil freedom, promoting, supporting and/or preaching intolerance, xenophobia, violence , hatred or discrimination based on race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, etc.
• it is forbidden to publish images and obscene texts, with pornographic content or provide links to such materials
• it is not allowed to promote third party services and own video channels.
• it is forbidden to publish content regarding illegal computer software and other intellectual property (e.g. movies and music) and provide links that facilitate their download
2. The Forum User is obliged to:
• creating threads in the appropriate categories thematic;
• formulate thread titles in a way that is understandable to all Forum Users and corresponds to the intended content of the thread;
• sticking to the topic of discussion when joining an existing thread;
• taking care of linguistic correctness, avoiding profanity (especially under the website's own content, such as news, journalism, reviews and encyclopedia entries), also in the form of abbreviations and illustrations
3. The Forum User has the option of:
• editing your own posts;
• ignore threads, categories and Users;
• giving thumbs up or down to the statements of other Users
§ 3. ADMINISTRATORS AND MODERATORS' PERMISSIONS
1. Moderators and Administrators exercise authority on the Forum and their instructions should be followed unconditionally and undisputedly.
2. Moderators and Administrators of the Forum may, without explanation and without warning, delete posts, delete threads, block nicknames, block IP numbers, modify statements of any User.
3. Users who do not comply with the rules set out in these Forum Regulations and in the Main Website Regulations, and those who, for other reasons, are considered by the Administrator or Moderator to have a negative impact on the functioning of the Forum, may be permanently removed from the Forum. The Administrator or Moderator may also apply other sanctions at its discretion and without having to justify its type or extent.
4. Once assigned, blockades of nicknames (User names) and blockages of IP numbers of Users who violate the rules of the Forum will not be removed.