-
Posts
249 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by Kaito Kid
-
Thanks for the info @Stele! That's what I thought, although I'll say that having both platforms would come in handy, thought it's quite irrelevant for the time being.
-
If it's 2019 then yes, it needs another platform. 🤣 Some Simrail staff can clear the question of what year is the route based on? 😅
-
Checking Google Earth's timemachine, in February 2018 this station had only 1 platform so my guess is that they recreated the station in a timeline between 2014~Summer 2018, you can also see the evolution of this station and it's diagram here: https://semaforek.kolej.org.pl/wiki/index.php?title=Opoczno_Południe According to this, I think that the route in general is recreated in that year or before, maybe something in between 2017~2018. 🙂
-
Next dispatcher station (Week 4)?
Kaito Kid replied to Skully's topic in General Discussion [Multiplayer]
Reasonable that Sosn. Pl should be next one, I still think though that there should be a way to "view" the actual network, be it from a built in CTC or from any other kind of external program (it doesn't need to be visually attractive) that simulates the stations to "supervise" the full lengh of the track, to in case the AI doesn't do its work properly, undo clogging or to prevent them. -
Next dispatcher station (Week 3)?
Kaito Kid replied to Skully's topic in General Discussion [Multiplayer]
😅 -
Next dispatcher station (Week 3)?
Kaito Kid replied to Skully's topic in General Discussion [Multiplayer]
Semaforek web is your friend. -
Next dispatcher station (Week 3)?
Kaito Kid replied to Skully's topic in General Discussion [Multiplayer]
I want this. 😍 -
Vote for kick system
Kaito Kid replied to StolleJay's topic in Suggestions for improvements [Multiplayer]
Yesterday n the Spanish server we had some trouble with someone doing nothing and blocking trains in one station, and another one spamming the audio channel and stopping trains too. 1st one wasn't AFK as such as we think he was trying to gain experience to unlock other stations, the other one was really annoying too with the audios/music. -
Using push to talk changes focus to radio text
Kaito Kid replied to BRD193's topic in Issues archive
If it helps, I've assigned "F9" for PTT. -
Next dispatcher station (Week 3)?
Kaito Kid replied to Skully's topic in General Discussion [Multiplayer]
It appeared the name, but still no timetables. -
turn off the monitor
Kaito Kid replied to PapisCZE's topic in Suggestions for improvements [Multiplayer]
You know that you can check it on your web browser right? There's no need to use the ingame monitor... Unless you don't have a 2nd monitor. -
Vote for kick system
Kaito Kid replied to StolleJay's topic in Suggestions for improvements [Multiplayer]
Yup that's what I think, that they're newbies. When I started with the playtests, I was all alone playing by myself on empty servers, so yeah, I totally agree with you. -
Vote for kick system
Kaito Kid replied to StolleJay's topic in Suggestions for improvements [Multiplayer]
Then maybe something like this should be implemented, but perhaps even the devs have thought already on something else, who knows. -
Vote for kick system
Kaito Kid replied to StolleJay's topic in Suggestions for improvements [Multiplayer]
Dunno if I have to catalog them as "trolls" as I don't know if they're just starting into the game or what. But we've had on the Spanish server non Spanish speakers messing up big times in Sosn. Gw and in Bedzin by simply not letting trains through. Yesterday we had for example, a player holding trains/not replying to messages at Bedzin. -
Vote for kick system
Kaito Kid replied to StolleJay's topic in Suggestions for improvements [Multiplayer]
I was just replying to Footz as he said "how am I supposed to know that just departing from Warsaw"... Obviously this is a tricky situation to mess with, wonder how do they deal with this on TD2 though. -
Vote for kick system
Kaito Kid replied to StolleJay's topic in Suggestions for improvements [Multiplayer]
Hmmm... Maybe vote kick between neighboring stations only? Or just maybe between dispatchers. -
Next dispatcher station (Week 3)?
Kaito Kid replied to Skully's topic in General Discussion [Multiplayer]
Dąbrowa Górnicza Ząbkowice appeared yesterday on the EDR. -
Next dispatcher station (Week 3)?
Kaito Kid replied to Skully's topic in General Discussion [Multiplayer]
That's why I wanted Sosn. Pl or other AI controlled station in L1, but oh well. DGZ would've been good too. -
Separate XP for Dispatchers
Kaito Kid replied to Lactic's topic in Suggestions for improvements [Multiplayer]
Prioritizing passengers over freight should be, not only pendolino... Completing an EDR I think it's a bit way too much, some of us can't be 24hrs at a station controlling trains. 😅 But I agree, there has to be a system to evaluate people, or rather a system for other players to remove troll people or correct missroutes from the AI, I did wrote a suggestion concerning dispatchers that can be seen here: -
Graffiti on trains
Kaito Kid replied to Skully's topic in Suggestions for improvements [Multiplayer]
SDK will be coming sometime after the end of the Early Access (3~6months) as they said in their Q&A video last year. -
Graffiti on trains
Kaito Kid replied to Skully's topic in Suggestions for improvements [Multiplayer]
There's a difference between an individual (who is not getting profit from creating a livery) and a company who includes/sells a train in a payware software, that's why some of 3rd party contents in RW create payware content and then they release a freeware pack containing logos and such. -
Graffiti on trains
Kaito Kid replied to Skully's topic in Suggestions for improvements [Multiplayer]
I agree but, I think you need to take into consideration that those liveries (whilst the editors are not available) are to be made by developers, and because this is not a freeware software, I highly doubt the operators would happily agree to such reskins... Unless you don't add logos and such (or add variations of them like Trainstation did). I'm still waiting for the EN57 and its versions, you can get a lot of EMU from there. 😝 -
Whilst being on Lazy (ES1), it appears train 421064 on track 7, if I go to that track on foot, no train is there and it doesn't let me dKo it, it doesn't appear on the player list too..