-
Posts
249 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by Kaito Kid
-
Dispacther module - invalid direction block
Kaito Kid replied to kolyokcica's topic in Suggestions for improvements
I agree that it's starting to be a pain, I was trying to sort trains quickly and couldn't open a signal that wasn't affecting the direction of the train that was standing at that track, as it was moving away from it, despite this, I had to wait for the train to fully leave that track to be able to open the signal/route. Isn't there any option to apply this only to the IA? Or was this made to prevent trolls/newbies from sending trains on wrong routes? BTW it's not related, some some updates ago, I was able to do signal to signal in Dabrowa Gornizca and Katowice with te level crossings being open and once finished doing the route, it would automatically close the level crossings and open the signals... Whatever happened to that. -
Signaller House Features
Kaito Kid replied to Der Ackervogel's topic in Suggestions for improvements
You think he was being serious? -
Signaller House Features
Kaito Kid replied to Der Ackervogel's topic in Suggestions for improvements
I vote for arkanoid! -
Signaller House Features
Kaito Kid replied to Der Ackervogel's topic in Suggestions for improvements
Simception! Now talking seriously, what I think is the most important is to have all basics behave as real as possible. Minor things like opening window and such, honestly I wouldn't even bother (at least not for now). BTW, when I get to play as a dispatcher, I'm normally seated already... So yeah. 😅 -
Thanks for the mini-guide!
-
Yup, we do situations like those on the Spanish server, like failure of level crossing, failure of a signal on a certain track, failure of some points, etc...
-
30€ a game expensive? I still remember when I bought MSTS for 60€!
-
EU07 : Wrong modelisation of the reserved toggle
Kaito Kid replied to Lactic's topic in Bug reporting (singleplayer)
Ah yes, the times when "standardization" was not in order... Similar things occured in Spain with locomotives of the same series having a lot of modifications in their cabs. 😅 -
Will all stations be available for dispatch ?
Kaito Kid replied to Alex96x2's topic in General Discussion
Now this is quite interesting, that external program then "exports" the table created onto the sim? I'm really excited for the tools that allow the creation of custom content. -
Will all stations be available for dispatch ?
Kaito Kid replied to Alex96x2's topic in General Discussion
Stop the tease! Time for release! 😛 -
Well, the timer is works really good to me as we don't have the real timetables of the trains yet, in fact, if you arrive with delay, the departure is inmediately as soon as passengers operations end. I would leave for the time being the timer.
-
If someone comes to mess things up on purpose, I see no reason to give any 2nd chances... Then again maybe a first ban for X days/weeks/month, 2nd ban for months, 3rd ban perma ban... For example.
-
Maybe then a graph showing how you drove the train but then again, if you keep applying brake in full force/releasing/full force... It will end in a bad experience for passengers, so I don't really see the need of a passenger confort indicator.
-
Loops at large to medium stations.
Kaito Kid replied to ryan gregg's topic in Suggestions for improvements
The only pain in the ass is the R52 at Sosnowiec, if we somehow get AI commands from dispatcher to train, this shouldn't be a nuisance anymore, but people should pay also more attention to what they're actually doing. -
Yes it does, I was trying to shunt someone into a yard with no success. 😂
-
Let's hope it stays like this for a long time, it's was a lifesaver today when I had to send a friend into Dadrowa Gornizca yard as the AI sent him on the wrong track.
-
Suggestions in Dispatcher/Multiplayer
Kaito Kid replied to betjal's topic in Suggestions for improvements
True, if I was a dispatcher, I would probably send a commuter train or a regional train behind a freight train (depending on the line an how close the stations are). If the distance is quite long between stations, then regional 1st, freight second and commuter third. -
Thought it was an external sound, thanks for writing this. 😂
-
Please rework the train selection menu
Kaito Kid replied to Blacky's topic in Suggestions for improvements
I've really missed a section from quite the time now in the train selected that actually tells me from where to where is it going, in which direction, cause the trains that I've selected passed all of them Lazy stn. 😂 I prefer busier sections with more traffic rather than just driving with no one to encounter, for example, my favourite section is from Katowice to Zawircie as it's a really busy section. Wouldn't it be possible to add to the dynamic map where these trains are in real time? -
I believe it's mostly due to the lack of infrastructure knowledge, which tracks are going to which destination and the sending those trains to those destinations, I have no problems at all with the interlockings, but Lazy Lc is another world. I still need to check from time to time the diagram of this station.
-
Maybe some .pdf documents on another monitor/tablet/telephone.
-
Holy wonkers if that's true. At least in Spain with any of the existing safety systems be it: ASFA, ATP or FAP, if you go over a signal showing danger, the system will stop the train after or before the signal (depending on the system).
-
You're confusing systems. The one you said is the deadman's switch, I'm talking about bypassing the signal safety system, in case of Poland the SPT, England AWS and Spain ASFA. If you pass a red signal, the system when going through it, will detect it and will apply the emergency brake.