-
Posts
249 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by Kaito Kid
-
[Proton] Can’t play Włoszczowa Północ signal box
Kaito Kid replied to schmusegewürzkatze621's topic in Issues archive
This happens to me too, can say it's not a Proton related problem as I use Windows: Edited: I will try the render distance when able, but as Schyrsivochter said (god dang that spelling), it shouldn't depend on your render distance setting. -
Route mirror display for signallers
Kaito Kid replied to Swäntai's topic in Suggestions for improvements [Multiplayer]
But the thing is, during 2017~2018 did the L1 had a CTC system? Or just the boxes with a local control? I ask this as I think someone told me that's only locally controlled and there is no "general overview of the route". -
Are you planning on adding "La cucaracha"? 😅
-
Route mirror display for signallers
Kaito Kid replied to Swäntai's topic in Suggestions for improvements [Multiplayer]
From what I understood (Polish people correct me if I'm wrong), the route in the year recreated does not have a CTC which is what I've asked (but for a map instead of a geographical one) during the Playtests too, but only as a map, with no functions like the ones you've just described. -
Dispatchers falling asleep
Kaito Kid replied to Snowpig's topic in Suggestions for improvements [Multiplayer]
Actually... That doesn't sound bad. 😝 -
Hell yeah! Thanks for the graphs! I was missing these things too! 😍
-
Universal phrases in the general chat.
Kaito Kid replied to Loongeron's topic in Suggestions for improvements [Multiplayer]
Yes... But no. 😅 Yes if you entered on Polish servers and no cause you're playing (normally) with people that speaks the same language as you in the dedicated servers... If we had to learn something, that would be the rule book of PKP and its procedures for us to implement them whilst ingame. Well... Considering that the simulator is aiming a global market... But before everything was translated I was searching/asking for the meaning of those instructions. 😅 I agree! It doesn't feel like it belongs there... In my personal strict opinion, these shouldn't have been translated, or at least is there any chance to use the Polish ones without swapping the game language? -
Universal phrases in the general chat.
Kaito Kid replied to Loongeron's topic in Suggestions for improvements [Multiplayer]
I honestly have nothing against people entering other servers, but I would strongly recommend that if someone is going somewhere, at least communicate in English and that rule should be a MUST, cause I've heard a lot of complaints about people entering other servers and not understanding anything, I've also complained that in more than 1 occassion I've had more than 1 person from the same country talking to me in their native language and hoping me to actually understand them, even though they were on the Spanish server... LOL The main problem here is not to "add" basic sentences to communicate with as there are a lot of explanations that must been taken into account to just create "a few lines" to communicate with... Don't mistake me, the intentions are good but I personally think that it's way too complex, can't imagine when the time for shunt and couple/decouple comes into action, I think it's better to write an official rule saying: "You can participate in any server as long as the persons there understand English and you are able to understand it too." Or something of that sort, anyways, even as much as you'd like to participate in any server, one has to know how far he/she can go when entering, I wouldn't dare accept a rule like the one I've described to enter a server where no one actually speaks English. -
Next dispatcher station (week 6+)?
Kaito Kid replied to Skully's topic in General Discussion [Multiplayer]
Maybe the post is about to be opened... Who knows? 🤣 -
Anyways, this was discussed also (more or less) in the official Discord, the idea is: "Yeah, Knapowka/Pilichowice./Biala Rawska/Sprowa will be controlled together with other stations from one dispatcher post." I also wrote something similar but more "greedy" during the playtests but the thing is that during the year of recreation of the route if I understood correctly, all stations were manned and didn't had a somewhat "CTC" like the one you're suggesting (not saying that you're idea is bad cause it would be a solution for that section that's godforsaken. 🤣
-
Next dispatcher station (week 6+)?
Kaito Kid replied to Skully's topic in General Discussion [Multiplayer]
Not sure that counts as "new station", maybe update. -
Add some cctv for dispatchers to use.
Kaito Kid replied to Landsnes22's topic in Suggestions for improvements [Multiplayer]
That depends on the country, in Spain the dispatcher is located on the same station, just by looking out the window you see what's on the platform, if we're talking about more modern posts or CTC posts... Then yes/perhaps. -
[EN] Community 3D asset model showcase / tutorials / help
Kaito Kid replied to giBBer8's topic in Tutorials / Manuals
This is (at least for me) a bit excessive... I'm talking about the brake calipers and the brake ifself... The disc should just be a texture and the calipers have the ammount of detail reduced. No one wouldget under the frame and stary being picky about if it has less or more screws... Or at least I wouldn't do that. For the wheels I normally work with cylinders with 32 sides... I guess Unity can handle more than that though. -
Plans to expand the line / open branch lines?
Kaito Kid replied to Bravura Lion's topic in General Discussion [Multiplayer]
Don't think so, as this is an Early Access. -
Noice! Is that a magnetic support?
-
Open Dispatch computer In 2nd window
Kaito Kid replied to Rosesam's topic in Suggestions for improvements [Multiplayer]
But they're not refering to de E.D.R @krzysk, they were talking about the dispatcher computer (no timetable). -
Sosnowiec Południowy - new station for dispatchers
Kaito Kid replied to biurosr's topic in General Discussion [Multiplayer]
Bra...vo..... 😅 -
Sosnowiec Południowy - new station for dispatchers
Kaito Kid replied to biurosr's topic in General Discussion [Multiplayer]
Hmmmm, but that doesn't answer my question. He reported as a bug "mechanical signal boxes are being replaced by computerised ones"... How is that a bug? It's not a bug as it's a placeholder at the moment, right?