[Scenario] Warszawa Wschodnia -> Grodzisk Mazowiecki, moring winter en57 route

DeBondor

Hello everyone!

I want to present a new morning winter EN57-1000/1567/1571 SR scenario! Let's jump to details

Scenario description

We pick a EN57-1000/1567/1571 on the siding in Warszawa Wschodnia. 
After maneuvering and two cabins change to the station - we head to Grozisk Mazowiecki via Warszawa Centralna 
(WITHOUT PARZNIEW TEMPORAILY). At the end in Grozisk Mazowiecki we pull onto the siding.  

• Start: 7:30 AM
  • Duration: 1h and 5 minutes
  •  AI traffic with new trains
  •  Winter
  • Shunting
  • 3 Avaiable Variants EN57

Installation

unzip your chosen variant archive in Steam\steamapps\common\SimRail\SimRail_Data\StreamingAssets\Sceneries\1_KatowiceWarszawa\Scenarios

Credits:

Eridor - Is the original creator of the scenery, modified by me for winter and EN57

KubaPLMK - For testing the scenario and giving ideas

Known issues

1. Shunting in Warszawa Wschodnia will throw error after passing platform for the first time - just ignore it (it's the big red warning on the top of the screen and it won't take away points) and ride forward until you get message on the radio chat
  2. Parzniew is temporaily (you don't stop, you go to the next station) removed from the timetable because of the SR error but will be added when the bug is fixed

97_WWA_1567.zip 98_WWA_1571.zip 99_WWA_1000.zip

Edited by DeBondor
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 4

• 2 weeks later...

Bardzo fajny scenariusz. Przypomniały mi się czasy MS Train Simulator gdzie trzeba było trochę pomanewrować. Za któymś z rzędu podejściem udało mi się go ukończyć (nieumiejętność aktywacji drugiej kabiny, nie przejście na odjeździe ze Wschodniej do drugiej kabiny, opóźnienie na Centralnej). Będzie scenariusz powrotny ? 🙂

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Świetny scenariusz. Bardzo klimatyczny. Zimowy poranek, wschód słońca i Warszawa. Dobry pomysł z manewrami. Ruch AI dodaje smaczku, szczególnie kiedy dogania nas towarowy (chyba w okolicach Pruszkowa?), a później to my go wyprzedzamy.

Nie obyło się bez problemów. Nie wiedziałem jaka jest procedura zmiany kabiny i tu podziękowania dla kolegi Przemka Morawskiego.

Kibicuję na następne ciekawe scenariusze. SimRail_screen_1.thumb.jpeg.2aca02812779183e487688bca6ba086e.jpeg

• Like 1

Nie potrzebujesz żadnej aplikacji, spróbuj wejść na Steama następnie kliknąć lewym przyciskiem myszy na:

SimRail -> Zarządzaj -> Przeglądaj pliki lokalne

gdy włączy ci się eksplorator plików będziesz miał katalog SimRail_Data.

Jeśli nie masz tych katalogów spróbuj zweryfikować pliki gry wchodząc na:

Właściwości -> Zainstalowane pliki -> Sprawdź spójność plików gry

image.png.b9c1c2b1beb828717f3229d05dacbe72.png image.png.1fc31583f30dc758f37dbc8ad28cabf9.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got stucked on the red signal at the end of the platform in Wschodnia, after the shunting manouvers. Could not depart Wschodnia to Centralina