Jump to content

jeroezie

Member
  • Posts

    301
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by jeroezie

  1. When I spawn a BR285 loco in my single player scenario, I can not change the G/P/R setting of the triple valve using the DMI. I can input the new setting and but it will simple revert to the old one almost instantly. Game build 30/09/2026 - 20:41.
  2. The problem manifested itself today again. SimRail_log_2026-10-04_16-23-53.txt Crash_2026-10-04_150841661.zip
  3. Twice I had the game crash on my. In both cases the log ended with these kinds of errors: "[2026-10-03 18:07:53]: ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Poging om toegang te verkrijgen tot ongeldig adres.' (Address: 00007FFC19459657) [2026-10-03 18:07:53]: 0x00007FFC19459657 (UnityPlayer) (function-name not available)" I have no clue if that is the actual problem or something else, but needed to put something for the bug report title, so I just used this for it. 'Poging om toegang te verkrijgen tot ongeldig adres.' is Dutch for 'Tried to get access to invalid address.' I was testing a custom scenario and driving BR285, it happened at a different place. I do not know if my own scenario played a role or not. I will upload both log and crash dumps and my scenario just in case. Feel free to let me know, if proving custom scenario's is useful for debugging or not. Game build 30/09/2026 - 20:41. SimRail_log_2026-10-03_17-25-29.txt SimRail_log_2026-10-03_16-18-32.txt Crash_2026-10-03_160753242.zip Crash_2026-10-03_145352393.zip Jeroezie_Lazy_Katowice_Cargo scenery (crash during test 03-10-2026).zip
  4. You kept etcs in isolation mode? That is should not he able to limit you at anything.
  5. You could turn off the train protection (both SHP and ETCS) by activating etcs isolation mode. You can do this using the swicht on the cabin back wall. Then etcs will only shiw a very simple spedometer and close its emergency vrake valve and it will be unable to do anything else (such as forcing you to stop).
  6. They are actually working on Dresden en DMU, I believe but do not pin me, Desirio, DLC. I suppose Br285 will come in handy too for cargo traind.
  7. I assume singleplayer SimRail made scenario's will get Br285 option soon. I I rememver right, most scenario's work with Eridor libary and then (if I am not mistaken) the locomotive menu is run from the libary instead of the actual scenario. So its relifivly easy to add Br285 in bulk to scenario's. Only the timetable would be off and then their is of course the wagon/carriagre train composition. Obviously will add it to my own relevant scenario's. I really hope the big virtual dispatcher bug gets fixed since it causes mayham to lots of scenario's.
  8. Their is indeed a single cabin. But their is this bug causing it to get mixed up when coupling after shunting. Just flipping it might solve the issue.
  9. Yes and so? It still needs radio for network acceptance for running on the modern railroad. It has the same als old radio in the ET22, EU07 etc. Same equipment and same bugs. Only defferance is a single cab unit with speaker/mic. But the game can still mess uo the A and B cab for the radio splitter, it is in the overhead cabinet in the back wall of the cabin. Please make sure its turned on and give the other cab on the splitter a try if it refuses yo work.
  10. Have you checked the radio equipment in the overhead cabinet? Normally set radio splitter to cab A but if that does not work, try cab B instead, sonetimes the game does weird stuff with the A / B cabin and they get swiched around.
  11. The white light for Lodz Chojny signals E, F, M and X are not shown/flashing on the dispatchers panel when setting Sz signal. It is just off for some reason. This are all signals that can not show normal signal routes, only red and Sz. Game build 20/08/2026 - 16:26.
  12. Is that not a very expensive and inflexible solutuin? An simple ABS sigbal would do just fine in the Bedzin case. And it does not anwser the hard interlocking requirment enforing the extra signal to be clear for the sigal inside the station to be clear (usually it would be silly to hace a train depart in yellow but now it has been made 100% impossible in a weird siruation it would have been needed).
  13. The Kutno shunting signals Ttn2 and Tn3 have in game a sign with signal number Tn2 and Tn3 respectively, instead of the usual Tm<number>. Location: S: kutno-lowicz-zgierz_terrain_x24_z430, P: (12453.56, 109.19, 220301.50), R: (5.96, 291.45, 0.00). Game build: 20/08/2026 - 16:26.
  14. We already have live real life weather in multiplayer
  15. On a lot of signal boxes, their is a small indicator/repeater of the state of the exit signal at the next box towards you, if the distance is small, so you can see a hint of what is happening at the next box. I just noticed that this does not work at Gajewniki. When Dionizów was sending train, the indicator/repeater did never show any signal aspect (the line block arrow simply turned from full yellow to yellow/red). Screenshot is attached whit train 514032 at Dionziów with clear signal aspect in HUD but not on the dispatch screen. For comparison, the clear exit signal for train 74574 at ZW signal G1 is indicated on my panel: Game build 20/08/2026 - 16:28.
  16. Whats up with the weather? In SP you can choose weather if the senario maker prpgrammed it. Afair all simrail made scenario's got this weather stuff now.
  17. Sometimes its fast, sometimes its slow. It can take this long. Its a very small team. On the other hand, it can be frustrating nontheless.
  18. Trying too keep stuff moving when a problem has arised that was not delibaratly created/invented, should not be seen as a punishable "event". Espesially since you coördinated with the train driver and did not force him into stuff he did not want to be in.
  19. The railroad crossing booms at Łowicz Przedmieście railroad crossing L15_8.584_A are too short on one side to be idiot proof. Game build 20/08/2026 - 16:26.
  20. The Łódź Lublinek dispatcher/signaller is locked in his/hers box, because their is no working door to go outside. Game build 20/08/2026 - 16:26.
  21. I set up a train route from Zdunska Wola signal L5 to the free track beyond signal P (track 1 towards Sieradz). When I executed the route, the interlocking throwed switch 30cd from plus (what it should be and if I remember correctly was, but do not pin me to that please) to the minus position. This is very odd since the switch 30cde would be in plus position for this route. To my surprise, the interlocking thought the route was all safe/clear, and cleared the signal while the switch was set to the wrong track. Interestingly, if I set a route from signal P to G7, the switch 30cd is also set to minus position by the interlocking. Bug discovered in game build 20/08/2026 - 16:26 on the int1 server. I did notice during some experimentation, that the manual set to plus or minus position, and stop / unstop the switch in a position, seems to happen both for switch 30cd and 30ab simultaneously, like that are interlinked with each other , which does not make sense to me.
  22. Not all tank wagons that transport dangerous goods (with orange board with danger number 30 / UN 1202) carry the diamond shaped red flammable liquid label. I spotted this train on the int 4 server, train 144057. Clearly see the orange sign with UN number but no other dangerous goods label. Wagon number is 84 51 7862 699-8. Game build 20/08/2026 - 16:26.
  23. Switch number 2 on the domino panel of Rokicny station does not match the station outside. On the domino panel, a switch 2 is placed with the tracks heading towards Koluszki. Outside, their is no track/switch in that direction. But their is a track the other way for a small overgrown siding pointing towards the platforms/Baby. The tracks where this occurs are out of use (a D1 sign is placed on the connecting track). See screenshot, in green, where outside a track exists, and in red where it is nowhere to be found. Location of the switch 2 outside: S: pabianice_rogow_terrain_x82_z310, P: (42029.97, 210.64, 158846.40), R: (7.65, 17.19, 0.00). Game build 20/08/2026 - 16:26.
  24. Where a sign We4b should have been placed, a sign We4a is placed. Now teh driver does not see the litttetle arrow pointing to the right side. Location: Rokiciny stattion, track 3 heading to Baby, behind signal L. S: pabianice_rogow_terrain_x82_z310, P: (42061.48, 210.50, 158960.90), R: (348.60, 198.69, 0.00) Game build 20/08/2026 - 16:26.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy