Controlled signals returning to danger (red) when player disconnects

DazT

I've already reported a similar fault already 

But I think I've found the pattern as this also happens at Grodzisk.

If a player disconnects from either Grodzisk or Bedzin and a route is already set for a train towards a controlled signal (red/white post) controlling the entrance to an ABS section where the signal is ahead of the point work, if that player disconnects the signals protecting the ABS section will return to red for no reason at all for about 30 seconds to a minute and will then reclear.

From what I can see this affects the following signals

Bedzin
B_C
B_D

Grodzisk
Gr_P1
Gr_P3

I suspect this will also affect Signal KZ_J2 at Zawodzie, as this is also a controlled signal reading into an ABS section, although I've not tried it, but it fits the pattern/scenario of the other four mentioned above.

Edited by DazT
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Is it the same issue? It was reported on May 23rd at polish section:

Certainly looks the same scenario, I originally spotted it on Bedzin back in February, but it's only took another 8 months for me to get around to faulting the others (one being Grodzisk) after working out what the common factor is between them all.

Edited by DazT

can confirm for Grodzisk Mazowieckie case. 2 times encountered bugs set route towards signal P3 (LK1). scenario bug gonna be like this :

• given green passing through without “PT” for TME 1420xx (because you can)

• route set via Signal D (entrance signal) -> Signal M1 (Exit signal) -> Signal P3 (signal entrance towards ABS LK1)

• after TDE knockdown Signal D (entrance signal) Grodzisk Mazowiecki

• simrail crashed.exe pop out

• AI revokes all signals to red.

• AI rethinking decision

• AI set M1 (Exit signal) with Aspect SZ 

• But AI don't set aspect signal P3 at all (stay aspect red)

• TME 1420xx stop in front signal P3 blockade all west switch Grodzisk Mazowiecki

On 10/19/2024 at 3:21 PM, DazT said:

I've already reported a similar fault already 

But I think I've found the pattern as this also happens at Grodzisk.

If a player disconnects from either Grodzisk or Bedzin and a route is already set for a train towards a controlled signal (red/white post) controlling the entrance to an ABS section where the signal is ahead of the point work, if that player disconnects the signals protecting the ABS section will return to red for no reason at all for about 30 seconds to a minute and will then reclear.

From what I can see this affects the following signals

Bedzin
B_C
B_D

Grodzisk
Gr_P1
Gr_P3

I suspect this will also affect Signal KZ_J2 at Zawodzie, as this is also a controlled signal reading into an ABS section, although I've not tried it, but it fits the pattern/scenario of the other four mentioned above.

If you could use some help to do an experiment at Jatowice Zawodzie, you can let me know. I am happy to help.