Dispatcher panel needed for Sosnowiec dandowka

Posted (edited)

today there was a huge block at SD, I hope the devs will add more stations in this route for dispatching and SD is much needed, look at the traffic a single line with 3 trains each station has to cross. 

image.png

Edited by Peter Griffin
Removed and extra pic
  • Like 1
  • I agree 3

• 4 weeks later...
vor 36 Minuten schrieb Atoka220:

I also hope Sd will be made playable soon as the ai there always creates huge jams. It's basically a choke point

players do the same stuff when not even worst 😂 but would be a cool signalbox but i think i must alarm you that it will be a electric signalbox with pc because after what i heard it was upgraded 2020 or so to one before it was a mechanical one 😎

• I agree 1

But at least you can negotiate players that you have no free tracks left and you HAVE to send your train out in order to recieve theirs 
And at least even the newest players don't stop an intercity to let 2 freights pass that are 6km away approaching at 20km/h 😆

• I agree 2

vor 20 Minuten schrieb Atoka220:

But at least you can negotiate players that you have no free tracks left and you HAVE to send your train out in order to recieve theirs 
And at least even the newest players don't stop an intercity to let 2 freights pass that are 6km away approaching at 20km/h 😆

i have see people that lead trains to dead ends 👀 do i need to say more 😛

• I agree 1

6 hours ago, Fightdrug said:

players do the same stuff when not even worst 😂 but would be a cool signalbox but i think i must alarm you that it will be a electric signalbox with pc because after what i heard it was upgraded 2020 or so to one before it was a mechanical one 😎

Luckily the base year for the simulation is 2018... I believe is wass still mechanical at that time.

• I agree 5

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2024 at 3:47 PM, Atoka220 said:

In general, I think bots should be more submissive to human dispatchers. It's extremely frustrating when a bot refuses to accept the only realistic option and just keeps insisting on sending a train you simply can't accept. Then the only option is to use substitute signal which leads to all sorts of other problems.

Edited by the810
typo
  • I agree 2