Scenario to and from the Staszic mine to Lazy in 3 parts

RWag64

Posted (edited)

Several users were disappointed by not being able to save a Single User scenario.

Here is another user scenario "03_Scenario_KWK_ET22" (2 hours 30 minutes) provided with the update and divided into 3 parts of 40 to 55 minutes each.

These 3 parts are:

- From Mysłowice to Staszic mine in 55 minutes
- From Staszic mine to Dąbrowa Górnicza Wschodnia in 55 mins
- From Dąbrowa Górnicza Wschodnia to Łazy Ła (and drop-off) in 40 minutes

These scenarios are provided for ET22 and EU07 locomotives.

As for the weather, these 2 scenarios take place in snowy winter.

Numerous static and rolling AI trains enhance these scenarios.

Warning: These two scenarios are quite difficult, because they are at the limit of ramp traction. The train towed by an ET22 weighs 3000 Tons and the train towed by an EU07 weighs 1900 Tons.

Little tip: Don't forget to use sand to improve adhesion.

You can choose one of the 2 scenarios (or both) and put it (or them) in "...\Steam\steamapps\common\SimRail\SimRail_Data\StreamingAssets\Sceneries\2_StaszicSedziszow\Scenarios"

Warning: There is a bug in the original scenario that prevents you from completing this scenario to return to the Lazy depot. You can exit the last scenario after changing cabins in Lazy LA (the dispatcher will not clear the way for you at the Tm3 maneuver signal).

2203_Scenario_KWK En.zip

Edited by RWag64
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Posted (edited)

It's already in the zip.

There are two scenarios in it. One with the ET22 and one with the EU07.

But I can't test if the EU07 scenario works without the DLC because I bought the DLC.

Edited by RWag64

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, mbobojar said:

Can You make a scenario that starts after arrival in Staszic mine, but before shunting operations?

Yes, it's not very difficult.

I will try it this evening or tomorrow.

Edited by RWag64
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Here it is.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Several users were disappointed by not being able to save a Single User scenario.

Here is another user scenario "03_Scenario_KWK_ET22" (2 hours 30 minutes) provided with the update and divided into 3 parts of 30 to 55 minutes each.

Note : This is an alternate scenario beginning at the entry of Staszic mine.

These 3 parts are:

- From the entry of Staszic mine to finish shunting at Staszic mine in 30 minutes
- From Staszic mine to Dąbrowa Górnicza Wschodnia in 55 mins
- From Dąbrowa Górnicza Wschodnia to Łazy Ła (and drop-off) in 40 minutes

As for the weather, these 2 scenarios take place in snowy winter.

Numerous static and rolling AI trains enhance these scenarios.

Warning: These two scenarios are quite difficult, because they are at the limit of ramp traction. The train towed by an ET22 weighs 3000 Tons and the train towed by an EU07 weighs 1900 Tons.

Little tip: Don't forget to use sand to improve adhesion.

You can choose one of the 2 scenarios (or both) and put it (or them) in "...\Steam\steamapps\common\SimRail\SimRail_Data\StreamingAssets\Sceneries\2_StaszicSedziszow\Scenarios"

Warning: There is a bug in the original scenario that prevents you from completing this scenario to return to the Lazy depot. You can exit the last scenario after changing cabins in Lazy LA (the dispatcher will not clear the way for you at the Tm3 maneuver signal).

2203_bis_Scenario_KWK.zip

Edited by RWag64
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
W dniu 3.05.2024 o 13:41, RWag64 napisał(a):

image.png.f314320ae3cdc985a247c88da0d0ed03.png

W dniu 27.05.2024 o 18:23, misiekczołgista napisał(a):

Wersja bez DLC CARGO. Nie sprawdzałem, nie testowałem całego scenariusza. 

2203_Scenario_KWK_EU07 En.rar 25.91 MB · 6 pobrań

image.png.e1719442832d71cb9a8e4faf29e0b2f1.png

Dzięki!

Natomiast jak dojechałem do końca torów (w 1 części), to miałem nie dało się ruszyć w drugą stronę. Nie wiem czy coś źle robię, czy błąd jest. Efekt jest taki, że mam  prąd, mam odhamowane, mam niebieską lampkę, włączam moc na 1, niebieska lampka wtedy gaśnie ale nie jedzie, a jak przekręcę dalej na 2, to wszystko zdycha i dalej nie jedzie. Tak się użerałem, aż w końcu się stoczyłem z tej końcówki torów. Może mi ktoś wytłumaczy czy to jest błąd czy nie i co mogłem przeoczyć?

Wydaje mi się, że jednak może być błąd, bo jestem prawie pewien, że zostawiłem kierunek na neutral, a jak wróciłem to był do przodu. Możliwe, że się obie kabiny przełączają jednocześnie lub coś w tym stylu. Ktoś coś wie? Z góry dzięki.

• Like 1