[ES] Translation Errors and Suggestions

I have detected new errors in the translation that I consider appropriate to bring to light, so that they can be corrected.

- On the simulator home screen, under the "Depot" option, the text at the bottom of the image reads: "Conozce el material rodante y su historia". It should say "Conoce el material rodante y su historia” (image Error1).

- In the EN57 tutorial scenario, the simulator says: "Hoy cconducirás...". It should say "Hoy conducirás..." (image Error2).

- The Control post always says on the radio: "Te leo alto y claro" and should say: "Te oigo alto y claro" or "Te escucho alto y claro" (image Error3).

- When the player decides to cancel a scenario, the simulator keeps asking: "¿Estás seguro de que quieres cancelar la escenario?  It should ask: "¿Estás seguro de que quieres cancelar el escenario? (image Error4). 

- In the EN57 tutorial, the simulator asks the player: ""Ajusta las luces para maniobras de maniobras utilizando...”. That redundancy should be removed.

I'm sorry to give work, but I do everything I say with the best of intentions and intending only to contribute to improving the simulator as far as I can.

Error 1.jpg

Error 2.jpg

Error 3.jpg

Error 4.jpg

• 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

I'm not a gamer who spends a lot of time with the simulator and therefore haven't witnessed any bugs or glitches in it, although I have suggested some minor issues that I felt would improve the user experience. 

Since the simulator began to be published in the Early Access version, I have tried to contribute to improving, at least, what is within the scope of my knowledge, that is, the written messages with which this simulator communicates with the user. 

I am also someone who, for my profession and for better or worse, has spent many years making the most correct possible use of Spanish, which is the language that represents me and with which I make myself known.   

On the other hand, when I see that a friend has spaghetti in his mustache, I always let him know discreetly and delicately about it. Also when I see that someone (friend or not) has the zipper of their pants or skirt open.

Well, if I see that there is an error or a spelling mistake in any of the SimRail menus, I also say so and I only hope that, within a reasonable time, I will be let know that, at least, my comment has been received (if not addressed). This will be the last time he does so.

Below I expose the latest errors (in this case spelling mistakes) that I have detected in the texts of the simulator menu while I was proceeding to take some screenshots to update the manual in Spanish available on this website and that I made last year (let no one think that I have nothing better to do or that I intend to touch anyone's nose,  that's what my very beautiful nose is for).

Thanks for reading.

-     In the Settings menu, under the Driver option, the verb Reestablecer  appears repeatedly and needs to be corrected by Restablecer.
    -     The word Mayusculas appears without an accent, which must have it (Mayúsculas).
    -    The expression Tecla de Division appears, and the word división must appear in lower case and with an accent.

-     The expressions "Encender/Apagar luces and Encender/Apagar batería" are incorrect, too colloquial and permissible in a familiar environment. It is more correct and appropriate to use the verbs Conectar and Desconectar to refer to the process of activation and deactivation of these elements (they are not burning, so that we understand each other).
    -    The word Numero appears without an accent, which must have it (Número).

-     The term Arenado appears in the menu, which is not correct. The device that pours sand onto the rails is the Arenero
    -     As mentioned above, the expressions "Encender/Apagar luces de instrumentos o de la cabina" are too colloquial and acceptable in a familiar environment. It is more correct and appropriate to use the verbs Connect and Disconnect. 
    -    The word Lava parabrisas is incorrect.  Lavaparabrisas is appropriate.

-     In the Settings menu, under the Controller option, the option "Presiona los botones del panel de relees" appears, which must be corrected by relés (as in fact it appears in the immediately preceding line).

Controles del conductor - 1.jpg

Controles del conductor - 2.jpg

Controles del conductor - 5.jpg

Ajustes del controlador.jpg

Edited by jmluengor