Jump to content

"Brake hose" terminology/translation


Recommended Posts

This has bugged me (excuse the pun) since I first got SimRail.

On the HUD the brake PIPE is referred to as a "Brake hose". in English railway terminology it's a "Brake Pipe".

A hose is flexible, ie something you water the garden with.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy