Następne podsumowanie tygodnia pojawi się 21.09 | The next summary of the week will be published on 21.09

Standing up in the cab still controls the train

colinL

Then don't use WASD for Train interactions. I dont have anythink set on WASD and I don't have Problems with such thinks.

And it just make sense, that you can drive the Train while youre standing. This is in RL possoble too.

Just switch the Controlls then you dont have the Problem.

• I agree 1

vor 3 Stunden schrieb SugaCane:

Then don't use WASD for Train interactions. I dont have anythink set on WASD and I don't have Problems with such thinks.

And it just make sense, that you can drive the Train while youre standing. This is in RL possoble too.

Just switch the Controlls then you dont have the Problem.

I understand your thinking and also that trains can be driven IRL while standing, obviously. But if I stand up and walk to the other side of the cab I definitely don't have the arm length to operate the levers.

But I get your thinking. I just don't really know what else I can bind the train controls to, as I've got everything else nicely setup...

Edited by colinL

vor 3 Stunden schrieb DazT:

I've remapped all mine, so my logical keybinds for left, right, up, down, are, erm; left, right, up and down arrows 🤣

I've tried that too for walking around but it's just so counterintuitive when you wanna sprint or jump. Oh well

I've also thought about numpad but I can't really get warm with it when driving and having the SHP on spacebar and I mainly use my left hand for the power controls and right hand for the brakes. But yeah, might be a personal problem.

I still kinda have the feeling that this whole thing might be a bug, no?

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Blacky said:

I hope you can lean out the window and control the train from there someday when departing, that would be great.

Ah yes, the youtube "mugging for attention" pose displayed by any preserved loco running in the UK, whenever within 500m of a camera. 😄

• Haha 2