[Scenario] Warszawa Wschodnia => Grodzisk Mazowiecki, morning regio route

Eridor

Greetings y'all!

I want to present to you my very first SR scenario! I will appreciate all feedback for potential future ones. Thats said - let's jump to details!

minithumbnail3.png.97b3791611159a2545d51eff4658be84.png

Scenerio description

Cytat

We pick up the elf (EN76-022) at the siding in Eastern Warsaw. After a short maneuvering and two direction change - we head to Grodzisk Mazowiecki via Central Warsaw. At the end - we pull over to the siding.

• Start: 6:00 AM
  • Duration: 1h
  • AI traffic
  • Weather change
  • Shunting

Installation

- unzip archive in your `Steam\steamapps\common\SimRail\SimRail_Data\StreamingAssets\Sceneries\1_KatowiceWarszawa\Scenarios` folder

- add

,"97_WWA/ScenarioManifest.xml"

in `Steam\steamapps\common\SimRail\SimRail_Data\StreamingAssets\Sceneries\1_KatowiceWarszawa\Scenarios\ScenariosManifestList.json` file

Known issues

- Shunting in Warsaw will throw error after passing platform for the first time - just ignore it (it's the big red warning on the top of the screen) and ride forward until you get message on the chat

- Changing cabin can reverse the hotkeys of direction lever

- If you arrive with delay to Warszawa Centralna - you might not get signal for leaving the station

Have fun! 🙂

97_WWA.zip

Edited by Eridor
  • Like 29
  • Thanks 6
  • I agree 5

19 hours ago, Eridor said:

Greetings y'all!

I want to present to you my very first SR scenario! I will appreciate all feedback for potential future ones. Thats said - let's jump to details!

minithumbnail3.png.97b3791611159a2545d51eff4658be84.png

Scenerio description

• Start: 6:00 AM
  • Duration: 1h
  • AI traffic
  • Weather change
  • Shunting

Installation

- unzip archive in your `Steam\steamapps\common\SimRail\SimRail_Data\StreamingAssets\Sceneries\1_KatowiceWarszawa\Scenarios` folder

- add

,"97_WWA/ScenarioManifest.xml"

in `Steam\steamapps\common\SimRail\SimRail_Data\StreamingAssets\Sceneries\1_KatowiceWarszawa\Scenarios\ScenariosManifestList.json` file

Known issues

- Shunting in Warsaw will throw error after passing platform for the first time - just ignore it (it's the big red warning on the top of the screen) and ride forward until you get message on the chat

- Changing cabin can reverse the hotkeys of direction lever

Have fun! 🙂

97_WWA.zip 279.06 kB · 53 downloads

Am I doing something wrong?

1422130_20230610145238_1.png

Výstřižekasdasd.JPG

Vstiekasdasdasdsa.thumb.JPG.874822cb2fc6db806277d127f47b0856.JPG

Edited by lDestinyl

Wszystko działa poprawnie: 

image.thumb.png.d30567abf3d0eb70fa2b022e1984b94c.png

2023_06_1021_39_20.thumb.png.c945ecf3fb21eda141ed9e1f24d7b9ba.png

2023_06_1021_39_29.thumb.png.ec55365a745b5d9ec42fb728bc423256.png

Prawdopodobnie nieprawidłowo edytujesz plik ScenariosManifestList.json - nie możesz też użyć do tego ani notatnika Micro$oftu, ani żadnego edytora tekstu formatowanego, typu Wordpad - tylko edytory plaintextu bez automatycznego zawijania wierszy wchodzą w rachubę, np.  programistyczne, jak Notepad++ widoczny niżej.

Dodany wpis powinien wyglądać tak (całość w jednej linii - bez łamania Enterem): 

2023_06_1021_40_41.thumb.png.fbddaf695a3fa251350c2fdf00686f64.png

zaznaczyłem go specjalnie - ma się znajdować PRZED zamknięciem nawiasu kwadratowego lub ewentualnie pomiędzy pozostałymi scenariuszami - wtedy nie będzie ostatni na liście w symulatorze.

Uprzedzam, że po ewentualnej aktualizacji listy scenariuszy do jazdy offline, np. w wyniku jakiegoś przyszłego update symulatora, plik ScenariosManifestList.json zostanie nadpisany przez wersję oficjalną - w przypadku zniknięcia scenariusza z listy zaraz po aktualizacji Simraila, należy sprawdzić obecność tego wpisu i w przypadku stwierdzenia jego braku - dodać ponownie w sposób jak wyżej. Po sprawdzeniu spójności plików SimRail i ich naprawie - tak samo.

Folder ze scenariuszem sam z siebie raczej nie zniknie.

Folder z plikami należy rozpakować tak, aby pojawił się obok pozostałych: 

2023_06_1021_54_10.png.f5b7e463af4f60acf55c25af18c9a911.png

Instalator? Lepiej nie - będzie działać, ale tylko z obecną wersją listy scenariuszy, bo trzeba by ją było wyedytować przed spakowaniem i dołączyć do takiej instalacji, a w jej trakcie w przyszłości nowsza wersja będzie nadpisywana starszą lub nastąpi odmowa nadpisania starszą wersją (zależnie od konfiguracji/życzenia) - zaś instalator edytujący sobie pliki na komputerze każdego usera, wraz z ustaleniem gdzie user ma Steama i pliki Simraila (poszczególne gry ze Steama mogą być rozmieszczone na różnych dyskach fizycznych - niekoniecznie tam, gdzie siedzi sam Steam i tym bardziej nie na dysku C:, gdzie gra konkuruje z Windowsem o czas dostępu do dysku i kolejkę na magistrali),  to by była skórka niewarta wyprawki - więcej kodu niż to wszystko warte.

Edited by Nieciej
Uściślenie o nadpisywaniu aktualizacjami oficjalnymi, o sprawdzaniu spójności, o instalatorze i plikach gier na C:
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • I agree 2

First of all, thank you very much for your work, Eridor. Thanks to your contribution, SimRail becomes even more interesting. You have opened a door to creativity. I have installed the stage following your complete instructions, but my problem is that when I start it, my vehicle deviates to the right, to a dead track covered with vegetation. Maybe I intend to drive the wrong vehicle of the two that are parked, but the other one won't let me connect the battery.

Desvío a la derecha.jpg

Thank you all for the kind words 🙂
As for few questions:
- @jmluengor as batteryman mention - you need to call dispatcher on radio to let him know that you are ready to ride. After you receive white singnal - you can start your ride (SR for now do not detect that you pass through blue one)
- @adisuper -
ScenariosManifestList.zip łap gotowy plik, nie mam pojęcia co mogło pójść nie tak w twoim przypadku. Ale to kolejne potwierdzenie o tym że te pliki zbiorcze nie zdają egzaminu

And sorry guys - I will not create automatic installator 😉 This would an overkill

• Like 1
  • I agree 1

Great job, thanks a lot! I have one remark, though. I've tried playing it and at Warszawa Centralna I'm being moved into track 2 platform 2 and then I am not given the S2 signal. I've been waiting for 10 mins after the planned departure time but I finally gave up.

Is there some issue with that?

• I agree 1

10 godzin temu, Eridor napisał(a):

Thank you all for the kind words 🙂
As for few questions:
- @jmluengor as batteryman mention - you need to call dispatcher on radio to let him know that you are ready to ride. After you receive white singnal - you can start your ride (SR for now do not detect that you pass through blue one)
- @adisuper -
ScenariosManifestList.zip łap gotowy plik, nie mam pojęcia co mogło pójść nie tak w twoim przypadku. Ale to kolejne potwierdzenie o tym że te pliki zbiorcze nie zdają egzaminu

And sorry guys - I will not create automatic installator 😉 This would an overkill

Dziękuję Eridor 😄

• Like 1

9 godzin temu, okles92 napisał(a):

Great job, thanks a lot! I have one remark, though. I've tried playing it and at Warszawa Centralna I'm being moved into track 2 platform 2 and then I am not given the S2 signal. I've been waiting for 10 mins after the planned departure time but I finally gave up.

Is there some issue with that?

hmm.. are you certain that you are of platform 2 not 3? The track numer 2 is on third platform

There might be a small issue with creating exit link from Centralna, if you have huge delay (specially if you enter station after your depart time)

Basically I am not able to set minimum passenger exchange time for station - it is always set to 20s. And since the Pendolino is departing when you arrive - your track can be locked.
So.. you need to be there on time 🙂

2 godziny temu, Eridor napisał(a):

hmm.. are you certain that you are of platform 2 not 3? The track numer 2 is on third platform

There might be a small issue with creating exit link from Centralna, if you have huge delay (specially if you enter station after your depart time)

Basically I am not able to set minimum passenger exchange time for station - it is always set to 20s. And since the Pendolino is departing when you arrive - your track can be locked.
So.. you need to be there on time 🙂

On the 2nd try it went smoothly :D.

• Thanks 1

For people that have issues with the stopping location, I have a solution to that:

Remove the first waypoint so that the new first waypoint is the commercial stop at WSD. Didn't work at all, now the Man asks you to change cabin twice.

Also a suggestion: Can we reverse the cabin while stopped at the station platform at WSD?

Edited by Henry F

23 minuty temu, Henry F napisał(a):

For people that have issues with the stopping location, I have a solution to that:

Remove the first waypoint so that the new first waypoint is the commercial stop at WSD.

Also a suggestion: Can we reverse the cabin while stopped at the station platform at WSD?

Just ignore stopping location 😉 This should be fixed at some point on core simulator. For now it does not do any harm (like negative points)

• I agree 1

9 minutes ago, adisuper said:

Everything is beautiful after changing the cabin twice, but after accepting passengers, I still have the s1 signal and the game does not want to let me go from Eastern to Central

Tested, turn out the method didn't work

1 godzinę temu, adisuper napisał(a):

Wszystko pięknie po dwukrotnej zmianie kabiny ale  po przyjęciu pasażerów cały czas mam sygnał s1 i nie chce mnie gra puścić ze Wschodniej na centralną

A zmieniłeś kabinę w peronach, po manewrach?

23 hours ago, batteryman said:

No problem here,Do you open your radio and get instructions?

Indeed, by connecting the battery (I forgot the first time) and activating the radio (which I forgot on the second attempt 😡), everything works. Thank you, Batteryman and Eridor.

• Thanks 2

Świetna robota. Czyli jednak się da 🙂 Wreszczcie na singlu bawiłem się lepiej niż na multi.

Dwie uwagi ode mnie

- pogoda zmienia się chyba zbyt dynamicznie i nagle

- wydłużyłbym czas na początkowe manewry o kilka minut - nie trzeba by było tak biegać między kabinami aby zdążyć.

• I agree 1