texture quality BR 186 Traxx control panels

Hello, I may have maybe a stupid question, I know I have the texture quality set to medium it's my problem,, but it looks normal in all other locomotive cabs. In Traxx, all panel labels buttons are kind of blurry and unreadable, everything else looks great.

Výstřižek.JPG

vor 2 Stunden schrieb kyjos_CZ:

Hello, I may have maybe a stupid question, I know I have the texture quality set to medium it's my problem,, but it looks normal in all other locomotive cabs. In Traxx, all panel labels buttons are kind of blurry and unreadable, everything else looks great.

You need to put "Texture resolution" to Full that this is not blured

image.png.04cb34a9c8ce5c0ccc4fd79936ddcc7b.png

I mean, yeah, that’s a workaround, but what OP was trying to say was that the buttons around the displays should, just like the display contents, be exempt from texture downscaling. Which I also very much agree with, by the way. Downscaling building and track and vehicle textures is important as an optimisation for lower-end systems, but some things should remain at full resolution.

• Like 3
  • I agree 1

On 5/18/2023 at 11:31 AM, kyjos_CZ said:

Výstřižek.JPG

In 4K it's quite ok. Far worse are the buttons around the MFD.

1422130_20230519113919_1.png

• Like 1