Missing line in Train Announcement

RWag64

Today, I've found that there is a missing line in English Train Announcement when the train is arriving late at a station.

After the line "Delay_station_enter_part_5=We apologize for the delay.", there are some words which just says "Delay_station_enter_part_6".

As there is no line 6, the announcement is just "Delay_station_enter_part_6", but if you create this 6th line and add some text on it, it will be heard (as the others lines).

There is maybe the same error for a delay at the last station (I haven't tested it).

For now, only the English Train Announcement works well (even if your language is set to "French", or another language).

Edited by RWag64

By the way about the announcements - what about the departure time in general? I remember that it had been announced sometime, but now couldn't hear it. I would wish that it would be added (back?).

• 2 weeks later...
  • SIMRAIL Team

Departure announcement is served only when trains stops at station longer than 3 minutes, according to internal regulations of PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe S.A. (the polish railway infrastructure manager).

• Thanks 2