Zawiercie Hop between trains causes AI lockup

DazT

I've had this happen before when transferring between TLK trains about a week ago at Zawiercie, but I've now had the same happen with two EC trains.

If you drive from Katowice to Zawiercie and then stop at Zawiercie, the stop timer will then start to count down to 0:00, before it does exit back to the main menu to cut the scenario short and re-join multiplayer with the intention of driving a southbound EC due into Zw at just before the half hour and due to depart at **:37. The train you exited will be seen standing at Zw opposite and the train will then be stuck there until someone (human) moves it.

I've included the log file, unfortunately as I've not quit out of the game it's 71mb and over 12hours of play!

First train driven to recreate was EC41100 Katowice to Zw, second is EC14147 Zw to Katowice, third me re-entering EC41100 letting the station stop timer count down to 0:00, moving away and then activating the bot driver to fix. Not sure if it makes a difference (probably doesn't), first train had it's Train Heating Switch in the on position.

(Server EN1 25/03/2023 01:40 to around 03:30 Early Access Build: 09/03/2023 - 16:28)

SimRail_log_2023-03-24_12-58-45.txt

• I agree 1