Train doesn’t get traction after some manipulation

ViTMoS

Hi,so today I encountered a rather serious problem,at the Warsaw Central station while I had 5 minutes of waiting time passengers,I decided to walk to the back of my train(And yes I had a Pendolino)And so after I came,I tried to hum the whistle on the keys,but it did not work,then I sat in the driver's seat,and the keyboard hummed,but without doing anything else,I did not activate the back of the cab,etc. After that I tried to go back to his main cabin, but just go to the key 3 on the street, and press 1, but no, when I did so I teleported to the rear cabin, okay, I thought I ran my way to the front cabin, I ran, sat down, it's time, I closed the door, trying to go, but the handle runs smoothly, but the traction is not given, in general the train just does not go, I tried to lower the pantographs,check the brakes,but nothing helped,then time was up I waited for the autopilot,and it drove,when I arrived at the next station,I decided to try and run to the back cabin,and see if I pressed something,I went there,but there was everything off,then I went back,and recorded a video so you can understand what's happening,this was around 23. 55 on one of the Polish servers (I do not remember the exact number).Tak also I noticed that as the FPS movement at times drops to 3-4,and then rises again,this can happen as 30 seconds or 2 minutes,but I think you already know the problem.Thx

1. https://youtu.be/WDyRw0o_ArQ

SimRail_log_2023-01-28_22-50-51.txt

Edited by ViTMoS

6 hours ago, Królik Uszasty said:

Вы открывали боковую водительскую дверь? На видео я вижу, что кнопка закрытия двери светится, что говорит о том, что "зеленый/дверной шлейф" открыт, потому что открыта дверь - может быть пассажирская или водительская.

Yes, maybe my door was opened, that is, does this affect the movement?

1 hour ago, Królik Uszasty said:

Да, ED250 не может ехать с открытой любой дверью, даже водительской. Вы можете попробовать еще раз в одиночной игре на первой станции. Открывайте и закрывайте дверь - вам даже не нужно выходить на улицу.

I couldn’t even think about it, but it’s a little funny because I can open the window, I do it, but the door can’t, but I think in real life it’s interesting)