Mr Murphy Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago Today (11.10.26) evening I found CD 163 been' not playable anymore. Maybe that is caused by the latest update, don't know. But no traction at all. I tried to departure from Katowice like always and engine doesn't react at all. Released brakes and loco started to fall back (there's a ascending platform track), no any traction. I did everything like I have always done. Swithed on tempomat, assined speed to it, released breaks and turned power switch to righ position and hold. Nothing. Looks like bug.
Bulbulator Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Seems that after last update the wyłącznik szybki (circuit breaker?) is off by default in multiplayer, at least that's what I observed in Traxx loco's.
Mr Murphy Posted 1 hour ago Author Posted 1 hour ago (edited) 26 minutes ago, Bulbulator said: Seems that after last update the wyłącznik szybki (circuit breaker?) is off by default in multiplayer, at least that's what I observed in Traxx loco's. Interesting, why did they do ... accidentally? Have to check it. Edited 1 hour ago by Mr Murphy
Recommended Posts