Jump to content

Vaguepolis

Member
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vaguepolis

  1. Having played SR for over nearly 3 years with 500+ hours by now, I'm still always up for help and it would be such a pleasure to do that. Recently, there's a steady increase in the number of Japanese players (encountered a few occasions where I found a random Japanese player on servers like INT1) and I'm doing live streams + videos for them. Quite a lot of people have shown interest but the language problem is being a major buffer from stepping forward. While Japanese railfans really love this kind of simulation games, none of them have this sophisticated realtime system so I'm sure it will be a hit for them!
  2. Thanks for forwarding the idea to the management! Please let me know when there are any further updates on this.
  3. Hi, I'm a Japanese SimRail player, and I'm really enjoying the game (almost addicted), but it seems like there are very few Japanese players because of the language not being supported. Therefore, I would like to help translating the game into Japanese. If there is anything I can do for the game, please let me know. Thank you!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy