franky83
Member-
Posts
65 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by franky83
-
KerythRix y su oportuna intervenci贸n en Kozl贸w
franky83 replied to jmluengor's topic in Offtopic [ES]
Yo le habria dicho que es por que no funciona el aire 馃槀 -
Summary of the week [Swedish route]
franky83 replied to Shiralyn's topic in General Discussion [Multiplayer]
That's great. Keep up the good work. -
Idzikowice | End of ETCS Section | Signal Red
franky83 replied to PlagueDoc's topic in General Discussion [Multiplayer]
I don't know what it is like in Poland, but in Spain under ETCS the light signals are ignored. The ETCS should have indicated 0 kmh or start a braking curve -
Don't worry until the time comes. I assume they have already thought about it. Sometimes it is not even necessary to speak the language. I respect the signs as a driver, you as a dispatcher do your job. all happy, all friends. Easy.
-
Buen sesion hoy chicos, muchas gracias por participar, a sido muy divertida. Feliz a帽o
-
That scared me. For a moment I thought we were left without a server at Christmas...
-
Controlador levas Flight Throttle Quadrant
franky83 replied to Escalaris's topic in Discusi贸n general [ES]
Bua.. ni idea 鈽癸笍 no se si lo soporta aun el Simrail estas cosas de hecho. -
Today I went to play and I saw that the ES1 server was closed, is it a temporary problem or is it going to be permanent?
-
Hola, me dirigo a los que no tengais o esteis en el discord que lo estamos preguntando, la idea es saber disponibilidad de la gente a una partida el 29 o el 30 (segun mayoria) Seria juntarnos el maximo de personas y montar una partida enorme donde todos disfrutemos poder organizar algunos eventos como cierres de via o cosas asi. Los que quieran ser conductores no hay mas problema, incluso si son no hispanohablantes y se limitan a seguir se帽ales luminosas, para ser controlador si hay preferencia de que hablen espa帽ol (texto o voz). Podeis dejarme vuestras opiniones ideas por aqui, un saludo.
-
Se me bloquea simulador en carga
franky83 replied to carl_simulador's topic in Discusi贸n general [ES]
No conozco mas casos. Mira en el foro general en ingles o a ver si algun miembro del equipo lo lee te responde. o lo desinstalaria y lo reinstalaria de nuevo a ver -
Why does the AI always make me enter the secondary track when I come at 200km/h and make me lose time?
-
"Geschwindigkeits眉berwachungseinrichtung" Well... it's not that complicated, right. It is also easy to pronounce... 馃槄
-
I want to thank the guys who were in DE1 today for their kindness and sympathy while running the 132001 Thank you very much, it's a pleasure
-
- 2
-
-
Es dia que me metan en el anden de la via directa en Sosnowiec con el pendolino monto fiesta...
-
did everyone who wanted to board did so? Well, if the departure is at 12:15 and they are not on board, they stay on the ground. That's how it is in Spain 馃ぃ馃ぃ But... to make switching, is good to have a conductor/assistant.
-
Doing a Track(yo) Drift
franky83 replied to Captain Morgan's topic in General Discussion [Multiplayer]
Each one more amazing than the other. 馃ぃ -
We assume that today ES1 is the "welcome to the international server" Asumimos que hoy ES1 es el "bienvenido al servidor internacional"
-
Update day and the ES1 server all the good stations, dominated by English, German, Polish... and the Spanish watching how they play. Thank you.
-
There are videos on youtube in Zawiercie where you can see trains go by with sggmrss.
-
If I cross a train that its horn sounds like a sheep I don't even answer it. I refuse. 馃槀馃槀馃槀
-
I can't wait to spend 3 hours giving NPC coffees or snacks. Or picking tickets... Or attending to one who wants to change seats... Exciting without a doubt. Not for nothing, but where do these ideas you have come from? GTA? Don't bother with my irony. Greetings.
-
If I tell you that I put it at 155 km/h 馃ぃ馃ぃ If it doesn't run, you're doing something wrong.
-
I drive both trains. From Idzikowice to Wloszczowa Polnoc on a Dragon and the opposite on Traxx
-
Define extremist group. Because with the sensitivity that we currently have, where freedom of expression and opinion are no longer valid, even a support group for kittens can be extremist. Honestly, I don't even pay attention to those things (avatars).