EN96 Availability?

TheShotte
Go to solution Solved by Gazz292,

• SIMRAIL Team

So, a while ago, like on the first or so day of the test, I was able to play a few EN96 services. Now, I purposely go onto empty servers, at random points throughout the day, and for the life of me, I have not seen an EN96 service in forever. Are there specific times or something when this train runs? What gives?

• Solution

I've just chosen the EN96, i was on the English Beginners server at about 18:35... unfortunately all i got to do was sit at a red light with about 7 other drivers on other tracks,   apparently the previous dispatcher routed a few trains onto wrong tracks deliberately then left... that's what i picked up from the radio chatter.

• SIMRAIL Team

Hmmm, I guess it's a time thing then. As soon as I saw your post, I connected to the server, 'lo and behold, the REG service was, in fact, available for me to choose. I think it's just a time thing, it just goes every X amount of time and I've been getting unlucky. One thing I would love to do is a double-unit run.

SR_34.jpg

SR_35.jpg

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Gazz292:

I've just chosen the EN96, i was on the English Beginners server at about 18:35... unfortunately all i got to do was sit at a red light with about 7 other drivers on other tracks,   apparently the previous dispatcher routed a few trains onto wrong tracks deliberately then left... that's what i picked up from the radio chatter.

Yep thats the problem with Sosnowiec some of the players dont know wich train has to go because there are 2 lists