Unable to cancel the bot

I can't take control of any trains (I can't cancel the bot). It's not the first time this has happened, but today I got desperate and had to cancel the three scenarios I tried to play with the Dragon locomotive and the ED250 (the left button of my mouse thanked me).

Thank you for your attention.

Edited by jmluengor

• SIMRAIL Team
Thank you for reporting this issue. A similar problem has already been reported by other users.
Dziękujemy za zgłoszenie tego problemu. Podobny problem był już zgłaszany przez innych użytkowników.

Probably stupid control question: Did you let the ETCS initialize before trying to take over? Could take some seconds.

It will block you while setting up

Edited by Deadlost
  • Thanks 1

vor einer Stunde schrieb Deadlost:

Probably stupid control question: Did you let the ETCS initialize before trying to take over? Could take some seconds.

It´s a know bug that sometimes it is impossible to take over vehicles that have ETCS installed. You can even wait a few minutes and still can´t take over the train. Only way to fix is to reload into the train or even restart the game entirely.

• Thanks 1
  • I agree 1

4 hours ago, Deadlost said:

Yes, sometimes I have waited several minutes but it doesn't matter. I hope they solve it soon, if as the administrator says there are several users who have reported this problem.

• Like 1