Następne podsumowanie tygodnia pojawi się 21.09 | The next summary of the week will be published on 21.09

Busco ayuda

-ESP

Buenas, sea cuando leas esto, estoy pensando en iniciarme en el mundillo de hacer rutas y eso, entonces quisiera hacer unas cuantas cosillas para cuando se pueda hacer una ruta española, entonces si alguien pudiese ayudarme con que programa usar y más o menos como iniciarme...

Evidentemente no busco hacer algo super avanzado ( por ahora ), pero para hacer una señal o unos cuantos carteles de señalización ferroviaria española serían de gran ayuda vuestros consejos.

Un saludo

-ENG

Hello, when you read this, I'm thinking about getting started in the world of making routes and so on, so I would like to do a few things for when a Spanish route can be made, so if someone could help me with what program to use and more or less how to get started ...

Obviously I'm not looking to do something super advanced (for now), but to make a signal or a few Spanish railway signaling signs, your advices would be of great help.

• Like 1

First and foremost, open an existing LUA scenario e.g. one of the shorter ones like this one:

Play it first and then see how it is done inside. IMHO this can quickly give you a lot of insight into how the scenarios are constructed.

You can also remove some bits, change some others and see how the game reacts (as long as you don't break syntax, things should go ok).

Then you're ready to get the whole picture:

Also some other topics in https://forum.simrail.eu/forum/120-lua-scripting/ are also in English and might be helpful (like signal finding, train states etc.)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LeHack said:

First and foremost, open an existing LUA scenario e.g. one of the shorter ones like this one:

Play it first and then see how it is done inside. IMHO this can quickly give you a lot of insight into how the scenarios are constructed.

You can also remove some bits, change some others and see how the game reacts (as long as you don't break syntax, things should go ok).

Then you're ready to get the whole picture:

Also some other topics in https://forum.simrail.eu/forum/120-lua-scripting/ are also in English and might be helpful (like signal finding, train states etc.)

I appreciate your help and I'm sure it's everything ok, but I'm referring to doing some models and which software I have to use, maybe blender or...?

Later, maybe try and substitute the game models with my models and see if they work

• Like 1

Hello, I'm part of the team that is trying to make a Swedish route. We are using blender and learning while creating by watching tutorials ect and it is a bunch of trial and error. My only tip is to try over and over and remake stuff. Good luck with your development :)

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Hello, I'm part of the team that is trying to make a Swedish route. We are using blender and learning while creating by watching tutorials ect and it is a bunch of trial and error. My only tip is to try over and over and remake stuff. Good luck with your development 🙂

thanks for the help, I'll be updating when I have something!!