I had driven a train from Dąbrowa Górnicza Strzemieszyce to Sosnowiec Kazimierz, when I entered the entrance signal I got punished because the radio channel has changed to K4, but I didn't get any signs that remind me to do that. Same problem appears on the route from Góra Włodowska to Zawiercie, because of the 40kph speed restriction, I get punished before I see the change radio channel sign when I entered the entrance signal.

• SIMRAIL Team
Thank you for reporting this issue. A similar problem has already been reported by other users.
Dziękujemy za zgłoszenie tego problemu. Podobny problem był już zgłaszany przez innych użytkowników.

That radio change between Dąbrowa Górnicza Strzemieszyce to Sosnowiec Kazimierz is a bit of a git. When leaving Dąbrowa Górnicza Strzemieszyce you get an R5 board, and then like the original poster states there is no R4 board approaching Sosnowiec Kazimierz. I actually think the whole thing is R4 and the R5 is a rogue channel change as in the other direction on the same bit of track it's all R4!