Schedule 13253 and 31250.

that's part of the fun of dispatching Opoczno,   you have to juggle things about to make it all work. 

There's new timetables coming out when we get the line extensions that may take care of that. 

waiting at signals is part of train driving in the real world, 

i've been sat at the entrance signal for opoczno heading south,  had an EC train in the platform, a pendolino passed me left track,  then another pendo passed me from the other direction about 5 mins later, 

Then finally the EC train left the platform, and finally it was my turn, 

That's the kind of thing you expect at a single platform off the main line.... that platform was put there to please an MP who lived in the village and wanted rail access after all, so it's always going to be an afterthought thing. 

• Like 1
  • I agree 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/20/2024 at 6:12 PM, Gazz292 said:

that's part of the fun of dispatching Opoczno,   you have to juggle things about to make it all work. 

When trains are delayed - yes. But the timetable definitely shouldn't be created in a way that multiple trains are scheduled to use the same platform at the same time. That's just not how it works IRL.

On 7/20/2024 at 12:48 PM, delphind77rus said:

They have a simultaneous stop at the Opoczno Poludnie station, and there is only one platform.

That is not true.

opoczno-bot.thumb.png.94980cb2e8f88b96978a06c863b4da93.png

What is true though, is that:

1. 31250 has no layover at Włoszczowa Północ, and usually arrives at OP at 2:30-2:32 (15 minutes early),
  2. 13253 usually arrives at OP just on time.
  3. in such case OP, for some reason, clears 31250 first,
  4. 13253 waits for 15 minutes at entry signal -- and finally gets into the platform, already 4 minutes late, and its 11-minute layover becomes 20 seconds.

And that's really frustrating to see when you're driving 13253.

So what I think needs to be done, is making sure that:

1. the virtual dispatcher takes the right train first,
  2. the bot driver doesn't push it to the limit, and slow down to keep it to the schedule, avoiding being 15 minutes early.
  • I agree 4