Zdendaki Posted September 6 Posted September 6 You obviously don't have the most recent version. Try downloading again from https://tpv.zdendaki.net/
Kaito Kid Posted September 7 Posted September 7 On 9/6/2026 at 3:24 PM, Zdendaki said: You obviously don't have the most recent version. Try downloading again from https://tpv.zdendaki.net/ Well... Dunno what could've happen, I did downloaded it from that site. Now it's working... Thanks @Zdendaki!
Kaito Kid Posted September 7 Posted September 7 (edited) Question, if for example, I'm at Sosnowiec Glowny stn and wanna see what's coming from track 1 and 2... How should I set it up? It's a bit confusing. 😅 Are there any files ready to open? I have it like this, but the section in the red circle isn't connected, no matter how I try, it wont do the "triangle". Or do I have to have 'em in different windows? Edited September 7 by Kaito Kid
BRD193 Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago I just want to say that this app is a huge plus for dispatching, especially now with the single track operations around the Lodz area. Thank you for your work! I use TPV all the time now. 🙂 1
Recommended Posts