• SIMRAIL Team

There isn't one, as the game isn't finished yet, and the locos aren't as well. Each tutorial is a singleplayer mission that needs to be written manually, and then updated accordingly with the other game content. If there was a tutorial mission for the ET25 made for the initial Early Access release in December 2022, it would be obsolete now, as there wasn't ETCS in place back then, and the mission itself wouldn't be LUA-based. Same thing with the EU07 radio switcher - we didn't think there would be such a device implemented in the first place, but with the ET22 release we looked back at the previous content as well, but that meant rewriting the EU07 tutorial. We will get to the singleplayer missions in the future, for the official full release for sure.

• Like 4

W dniu 16.06.2024 o 01:02, GoppelPL napisał(a):

There isn't one, as the game isn't finished yet, and the locos aren't as well. Each tutorial is a singleplayer mission that needs to be written manually, and then updated accordingly with the other game content. If there was a tutorial mission for the ET25 made for the initial Early Access release in December 2022, it would be obsolete now, as there wasn't ETCS in place back then, and the mission itself wouldn't be LUA-based. Same thing with the EU07 radio switcher - we didn't think there would be such a device implemented in the first place, but with the ET22 release we looked back at the previous content as well, but that meant rewriting the EU07 tutorial. We will get to the singleplayer missions in the future, for the official full release for sure.

Samouczka nie ma czasu zrobić a jest czas na zrobienie i wydanie DLC z byczkiem plus 3 scenariusze. 

So this loco is actually an ET26, i believe. As it has the Last Mile diesel prime mover fitted (only 7 do).

Could anyone who knows more than me about Polish locomotives (wouldn't be difficult) :classic_biggrin:.

Tell me what power output the prime mover is rated at please (HP).

I just spent 2 hrs crawling along on max power at 25mph, with 10 empty coal wagons :classic_laugh:.