2.5 hours of tutorials and crash

I have been trying to complete the tutorials for the past 2.5 hours and every time in the last seconds before completion the game crashed and I cant join multiplayer!

The tutorials are also too long, because after completing it the narrator says that I have done the tutorial but when I leave the multiplayer option is unavailable...

if all you want is to finish a tutorial so you can join multiplayer, then run one of the short tutorials:

'Tutorial 22WE'
'Tutorial EN57'
'Tutorial ET22' 

are all only 30 minutes long. 

• I agree 3

It sucks that a player even has to complete a tutorial, to play MP.

You paid for the game, so your access is being restricted unfairly.

I got some message earlier on MP, that i was idle and would be ejected or words to that effect.

I wasn't idle i tripped the safety system on the EU07 going up a gradient, by applying too much power.

Then i could not restart and kept rolling back. So i switched to Bot control and that could not stop the roll back.

So no i wasn't idle, i was doing my best to get moving. Not enough written manuals for this game. I do a tutorial and because of my age (in my 70's) and my ill health. 5 minutes after i do the tutorial i have forgotten half of it. Lets get some written info for all the loco's and emu's and stop expecting people to do the tutorials.

Before they get the full (what they paid for) access to the game.

• I disagree 1

Agree Mike. And as you say tutorials are no use if you get stuck in the actual game, maybe there needs to be some form of interactive help or manual you can call up to help out in that situation.

• Like 1

Very quickly going off this mess of a game. So buggy it is unbelievable. Another dumb feature i came across yesterday. Was not being able to leave the drivers seat in the EN57 cab, while the AI was controlling the service. Maybe ride as a passenger, but no proper passenger view. BUT you can switch off the autopilot while the train is in motion. Get out of the seat and wander down the train, while it carries on out of control. I am beginning to think the developers are just another lot of DTG clones.

• Confused 2