Następne podsumowanie tygodnia pojawi się 21.09 | The next summary of the week will be published on 21.09

SimRailPassenger.fr - Automatic on-board audio for SimRail

Hello everyone !
- The SimRailpassenger.fr team (Vince_ours, Chris Chris, IceCream, Dam Dam, SidTiger and Aurel) is happy to introduce you to our website on which we have worked and which will open to the public on Saturday June 8, 2024.

- Simrail Passenger is a web application that will automatically broadcast audio and visual announcements depending on the position of your train:
    - Different types of announcements depending on the type of train (EIP, ECE, ROJ etc...).
    - All FR announcements are available on all lines (excluding night trains) with several "train managers" on certain lines.
    - EN announcement version on intercity 14/41xxx.
    - PL announcement version on line ROJ 19/91xxx.
    - During updates, we will add EN and PL announcements on all lines.

>> Come join us on the "Chris Chris" YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/@chrischris-wg8pn) Saturday June 8 at 4:00 p.m. (Paris time) for a live show which will present how SimRail Passenger works.

>> Here is the site address: www.simrailpassenger.fr

We hope you like it and hope to see many of you live!

Logo.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7
  • I agree 1

The site is now open. I hope you have fun with SimRail and SimRail Passenger.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or technical problems.

We will add Polish announcements on the ROJ 401xx and 406xx very soon.
Good game to you !

• Thanks 3

Very cool idea and great implementation, the extra sounds during the suburban trains make for a cool atmosphere on multiplayer.

I tested the Polish announcements, I look forward to more PL sounds on other routes ! When can you expect?

7 hours ago, Conrad said:

Very cool idea and great implementation, the extra sounds during the suburban trains make for a cool atmosphere on multiplayer.

I tested the Polish announcements, I look forward to more PL sounds on other routes ! When can you expect?

Thanks for your message. I'm glad you're happy with our application.
Regarding your question, yes, our aim is to treat all lines with EN and PL announcements.
At the end of the week, I'm going to add the announcements for the ROJ 401xx and 406xx lines in the Polish version (PL). I'm currently working on translating the site into English and Polish and I'm also preparing the PL announcements for the two lines I mentioned earlier.
I'll post a message on this forum as soon as the site is updated.
After that I plan to add one or two EN or PL version lines per week, maybe more if I have the time 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone ! Here is the first update of SRP (1.0.1) from 15/06/24:

- Addition of PL audio announcements on ROJ 401xx and 406xx lines.
- Addition of FR audio announcements (Pack 2) on the ROJ 249/429xx line (Thanks to Nokimo).
- The time displayed now corresponds to the selected server.
- Addition of written translations of the EN and PL site (choice via the main menu).
- Correction of the sound level of jingles in announcements on the ROJ 406xx - 19/91xxx lines.
- Correction of a "Next Stop" display bug between Katowice and Sosnowiec Glowny on the EIP 14/41xx line.
- The FR announcement for "Varsovie Central" Standard version on the ROJ 19/91xxx line is now played with the correct audio filter.
- For streamers (Youtube and Twitch): The EIP boarding music that plays in the station should no longer cause copyright issues when your stream is available on VOD. The version has been changed and is now royalty-free (please contact us if you still encounter problems).

I wish you all the best on SimRail and SimRail Passenger !

Edited by Vince_Ours
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone ! Update of SRP (1.0.2) from 23/06/24:

- Addition of PL audio announcements on the MOJ/ROJ 249/429xx line.
- Addition of FR audio announcements (Pack 2) on the EIP 14/41xx line (Thanks to IceCream).
- Addition of manual FR/PL audio announcements "Delayed departure from station" on the lines:
     - EIP 13/31xx
     - ECE 13/31xxx
     - ROJ 19/91xxx et 406xx
     - TLK 16/61xxx , 241/421xx and 241/421xx (via Zawiercie)
     >> All lines will receive this new announcement shortly.

- Moving the display of stations and "Next Stop" on the lines mentioned above in anticipation of a new function...
- Visual modification of buttons for manual audio announcements.
- Visual change to audio announcement selection menu (now displays language flags).
- Minor code corrections and optimisations.

I hope you all have a great Sunday !

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Hello ! Update of SRP (1.0.3) from 26/06/24:

- New function for broadcasting silent videos linked to the "PKP" and "Koleje Mazowieckie" and fictitious fixed advertising on the lines:
    - ROJ 19/91xxx (Koleje Mazowieckie)
    - ECE 13/31xxx et 14/41xxx (PKP)
    - EIP 13/31xx, 14/41xx et 16/61xx (PKP)

⚠️ Only people with two or more screens (which leave SRP displayed) can take advantage of this new function!

>> When you reach the end of the line (in the game) you will be redirected to the main menu (only on the lines mentioned above).
    >> These videos and adverts will only be displayed when the train is between two stations. Other lines should receive this new feature in future updates.

- Modification to the layout of the "PL" audio announcements on the ROJ 19/91xx and 401/406xx lines (Thanks to Fatality).
- Addition of a "Don't forget your belongings..." reminder on the ROJ 401/406xx lines at Sosnowiec Glowny, Dabrowa Gornicza Zabkowice and Zawiercie stations.
- Addition of a silent function to prevent the browser or tab from going to sleep when it is not displayed or active (this should solve the problem of audio announcers not being activated when the browser is minimised or the tab is not active).

For the next update, we're going to focus on adding audio announcements for ROJ in English.

I wish you all a good week ! 😉

Edited by Vince_Ours
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Hello everyone ! Update of SRP (1.0.4) from 11/07/24:

- Addition of "EN" audio announcements on "ROJ - 19/91xxx and 401/406xxx" lines.
- Addition of a "Mod Advertising" button to activate or deactivate advertising on lines equipped with it.
- Addition of a loading module when you choose a train or change the version of audio announcements to check that the files can be accessed and loaded.
- Optimisation of resources for advertising on equipped lines.
- Automatic redirection to the main menu when train missions are completed.
- Modification of the "Donate Ko-Fi" button at the bottom of pages.

Have a nice day !

Edited by Vince_Ours
  • Thanks 1

Hello ! Update of SRP (1.0.5) from 23/07/24:

- Addition of "EN" audio announcements on the "ROJ-MOJ 249/429xx" line.

- Addition of "PL" audio announcements on the lines:
       - ECE 13/31xxx
       - ECE 14/41xxx
       - EIP 14/41xx

>> These are synthetic announcements (AI). We are still actively looking for one or more fluent Polish speakers who can lend their voices (free of charge) for the ECE, EIP and TLK lines. If you are interested, please contact us via the "Support" section of the site.

- Addition of the "Delayed departure from station" announcement for the "EIP 14/41xx" line.
- Modification of the sound volume (-1.5 Db) on the "EIP" and "ROJ" jingles.
- Modification of the sound volume (-5 Db) on the "ROJ" jingles (EN57 version).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Bravura Lion  Many thanks for your video. I sent you a PM to reply ;).
In any case, we'll be adding German audio announcements soon. I'm not going to promise anything, but I'll do my best to make one or two lines of "ROJ" in German for the next update (1.0.6).
However, as I wrote to you in the PM, if you can help us find one or more people who speak German and who would be prepared to record their voices for the ECE, TLK and EIP audio announcements.
Thanks to you 🙂

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This is the best addition for Simrail ever !

Although I'm German, I prefer the Polish announcements because that feels more authentic. The only thing I would change is the loudness. Depending on the train the announcements (with max setting) could use some more volume.

Merci beaucoup and keep up the good work !!

Edited by Glendathu

Spróbuje podjąć się nagrania dla Was w języku polskim. Na tą chwilę zajmę się 14123 Warszawa Grochów - Bohumin. Gdzie można podsyłać Wam pliki i w jakim mają być formacie?

Tutaj mam przykłady:

Szanowni Państwo witamy Państwa w pociągu PKP Intercity relacji Warszawa Grochów - Bohumin o numerze 14123 
Informujemy że zbliżamy się do stacji Warszawa Centralna wysiadających prosimy o zabranie bagażu, rzeczy osobistych oraz 
o zachowanie ostrożności przy wysiadaniu. Podróżnych przesiadających się prosimy o zwracanie uwagi na 
informacje stacyjne. Dziękujemy za skorzystanie z usług PKP Intercity. Życzymy udanego pobytu lub dalszej podróży.

• I agree 1

@Solisek

Hello Solisek.

I'm "Chris chris", the audio announcements manager for the SimRail Passenger application.

I'm writing to you in English to avoid mistranslations into Polish.
Thank you for your message. As far as the audio files are concerned, you can choose the format you want because I can convert the audio files (you can use the *.mp3 format if you wish).
You can send all the files to my e-mail address: chrischris@simrailpassenger.fr .

As far as what you want to send us is concerned, are they announcements that you record in your own voice or announcements recorded directly on the train?
As far as train numbers are concerned, you shouldn't specify the train number in the announcement because the audio announcements are generic for an entire line (e.g. 14xxx and 41xxx).
Thank you for the text you sent, which may help us to formulate the audio announcements correctly.

Thank you in any case for your help and I look forward to your recordings.
Have a good day.

Hello iam a fluent german speaker and i would like to make the announcements for the EIP in german

Please contact me private here or on Discord "GunFuBanDa" so i know what you want me to say

Thank you for this mod and keep it up 👍

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone ! Update of SRP (1.0.6) from 24/08/24:

- Addition of "DE" audio announcements on "EIP 13/31xx and 14/41xx lines" (Thanks to _Ice).
- Addition of IA "DE" audio announcements on lines: "ROJ 19/91xx, 401/406xx".
- Addition of "PL" audio announcements on "EIP 13/31xx line" (Thanks to Po_prostu_suchy).
- Addition of "FR-Pack 2" audio announcements on all "TLK lines" (Thanks to Fabiotahiti).
- Addition of an IA audio announcement concerning on-board catering on "EIP lines" (Audio announcement triggered after "Warsaw Zachodnia" for "13/14/16xx" and after "Włoszczowa Północ" only for "41xx line").
- Replacement of the EIP jingle with the real jingle used on board Pendolinos.
- Addition of the line "MHE 132/321xx" (Only in French for the moment) (Thanks to ChrisChris).
- Addition of the line "EIE 19/91xx" (Only in French for the moment) (Thanks to VinceOurs).
- Partial change of main menu.

Have a nice evening !

• Like 3