Reasonable set of bugs I discovered

Hello again, I've played some more as a train driver and now I've compiled a list of bugs

1. I've stumbled upon a situtaion, where I was desyncronised with dispatcher, probably. I was driving through Sosnowice and I had a clear track ahead and suddenly the signal infront of me (as far as I remember it was H2) turned red and I couldn't proceed, obviously. The dispatcher there claimed, that it was green and I could proceed it. I tried to pass it, but probably because it was red, game teleported me back in front of this signal. Can't really provide any evidence about it, only that it occured on DE2 server.

2. When I click on a train from the list where you pick the mission while joining the server, there is a high chance, that once you just click on the name to check an info about the route and train it immediatly starts the game, which can be annoying, especially when you don't know the type of train the mission provides.

3. Loco brake handle is glitching when you try to turn it with a mouse: when you pull it, it constantly chagnes value between current value and 100% (like being in superposition). Its not that critical, but still.

4. This one is confusing, because I don't know if it should be like that or not, but I'll still write that down: while driving EP07 and switching throttle positions, the ampermeter on GUI is showing the same current as in cab, but only until you switch to parallel motor connection after 21st or 22nd position. Then GUI shows the sum of currents from both of ampermeters and at this point I don't know if it is intended to be like that (I get that its like a sum of currents from both of group of engines) but it might be confusing sometimes.

5. Playermodel of the driver is outside of the cab. Don't know how it happened.

image.png.cec518ce7a0afe8776af1b7dcd2a1651.png

6. It seems that I missed the sign, where it says to switch to other radio channel, now the game takes away my points for being on the wrong channel, however it doesn't tell me, which one is correct. I suppose, it should.

image.png.598c5594c510b8beacf37754cadbf46c.png

7. I guess there should be a proper message instead of placeholder.

image.png.2a2f1562a7bdc30dc98dfe3f2d561dc4.png

8. The tooltips show that the switches are in off position, however they are enables as a model and as an equipment on the train. It happened occasionally and soon fixed itself (probably after I made a stop at a platform).

image.png.f4c0e27dae3b03dedd716863f4715e32.png

image.png.a4f61c2fd0e18965896e93ee72e84216.png

9. Small UI glitch while I tried a dispatcher role.

image.png.244adacc9eb4f26d31eb3577fd41b1d0.png