ET22 - Could Do With More Trains

Having invested in the ET22 and Cargo Pack, as expected a very elusive item to find on many of the servers. Even the quiet ones (and it doesn't help that some of the servers seem to be permanently offline now). Best I've been able to manage so far is a couple of runs around the Lazy area which is painfully slow and doesn't give any opportunity to use the loco to its full potential. Yesterday evening I managed to cover 15km in 35 minutes, staggering from one signal check or 20km/h goods line to another.

So the suggestion is, please increase the percentage of trains worked by the ET22, maybe even consider adding a couple of extra fast freights to the hourly service pattern.

This is also why (dare I say it) we need a much improved single player timetable (preferably with the save game 🙂 ) which would avoid this angst. Or the ability to drop a free roam/quick drive consist into the single player game, so we can actually use the content we paid for...

• Like 1

When you do more ET22 services you have to do less non-DLC services. The game must also be playable without DLC content. In my opinion it is fine how it currently is

• Like 1
  • I agree 4

• 2 weeks later...