Low FPS in single player scenario

Which Nvidia, 10##,20##,30## or40## ? How much was the drop approximately ?

Can you post a link to one of the scenarios you mean ? I had a similar FPS drop when I played around with one of the .json files. After I activated the deco trains of one scenario I had a drop from 60 to 15 fps. I could have a look at your scenario...

Edited by Glendathu

• 1 month later...
On 12/5/2023 at 6:03 AM, Glendathu said:

Which Nvidia, 10##,20##,30## or40## ? How much was the drop approximately ?

Can you post a link to one of the scenarios you mean ? I had a similar FPS drop when I played around with one of the .json files. After I activated the deco trains of one scenario I had a drop from 60 to 15 fps. I could have a look at your scenario...

I can confirm that in custom scenarios, the frames sink by almost half. I usually have 50-60 fps, with community scenarios the same 25-45.

Here are a couple of options that I've used recently. Both have strong drawdowns. Personally, I associate this with a lot of AI trains. As soon as you leave the big stations, the situation changes for the better, but not much..

Edited by _SJAY_

Ello there, 

Have you tried to set your graphics settings lower than normally? 

Did you have this kind of issues in past? 

- You can try also reinstall your graphics drivers, but I don't think honestly it would be an issue. 

I don't play a singleplayer anymore so I can only recommend you to play multiplayer.

I have RTX 3060 Ti, and sometimes I get a drops too,but only about 2 sec.

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

Edited by RedWolfCzech