EN96/76 pantograph won't go up

doctor.whitewash

After cutting off power multiple times due to We2a or We8a sign, using the red "Both pantographs down" button, it's impossible to turn power back on again.

The "Rear pantograph up" switch won't do anything (voltmeter stays at 0; from outside view it's visible that pantograph is still down).

It doesn't even help to reset the two protection relays. It doesn't even help to turn off-on the cabin, nor to reset the entire train (turn off batteries, turn on batteries, deactivate grounding).

When giving the control back to AI, the train magically jumps back to life, however after taking control again, the issue still persists (pantograph jumps back down, voltage jumps to 0).

logs.zip

• SIMRAIL Team
9 godzin temu, doctor.whitewash napisał(a):

After cutting off power multiple times due to We2a or We8a sign, using the red "Both pantographs down" button, it's impossible to turn power back on again.

To be clear: did you press "Both pantographs down" button again to deactive it?

On 11/24/2023 at 9:31 PM, Królik Uszasty said:

Yes, I pressed it again in attempt to "restart" the process. I didn't know that it stays activated after being pressed and should be "unpressed", at least in the game it doesn't look like that. 

This didn't help either, however. 

• SIMRAIL Team
W dniu 24.11.2023 o 21:31, Królik Uszasty napisał(a):

Yeah I tested it too, when you activate and deactivate the button, the pantographs do lock in the down position and there's nothing you can do.

• 2 weeks later...