lDestinyl

Thank you for ignoring me. This was the last bug report I sent. I've never seen more appalling support. After a year, the game has disastrous optimization and you don't care. I bought the game a year ago to support it, though I've played it with difficulty and nothing has changed since. I won't even buy any more DLC. A disgrace like DTG.   

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, sf_giants15 said:

I kind of get your frustration but in my opinion the overall performance got way better than the beginning.

After the last update, the game is smoother, it's a bit more performance intensive (max settings). DLSS/FSR is still not working. If there will ever be an editor, this optimization is a problem. The game doesn't have dazzling graphics to make this such a problem. I personally don't mind so much the game's horrible technical state, but the communication. I've reported this problem 3 times (always after a performance "tweak"). The only thing that has changed is that the post is marked as a duplicate. This problem is not just me, but most people with a powerful PC. After a year they find it hard to post: We know about this problem and we are trying to solve it, but we haven't figured out a solution yet. One poor sentence. This just makes it look like they're completely ignoring it. The train community is happy because it doesn't need much to be happy (EN57).