Loading screen freezes when trying to enter Multiplayer dispatch mode

Lennan Lenny

Hi guys!

As the title says, when I try to enter dispatch mode on Multiplayer, the whole game freezes and is not responding. I don't have the same issue when playing as a driver in multiplayer. I've tried to connect do different servers but thats not working. I've also restarted my computer twice and verified the files in Steam. Do any of you have a solution for this?

Best regards,

L

simrail issue.jpg

15 hours ago, GoppelPL said:

The problem occurs when you try to load the sim from a slow HDD drive. Please provide us with a logfile and your PC specs.

Thank you for your answer. I've tried to re-install the game on my SSD. I've also updated all my drivers. There is no log generated on the desired location. My PC specs is Ryzen 2600, Gtx 1060 6gb, 16gb RAM.

Best regards,
L

1 hour ago, Lennan Lenny said:

Thank you for your answer. I've tried to re-install the game on my SSD. I've also updated all my drivers. There is no log generated on the desired location. My PC specs is Ryzen 2600, Gtx 1060 6gb, 16gb RAM.

Best regards,
L

Sometimes its loading about 50% but then stops and freezes:image.thumb.png.4c6ba6f7748fddb49964b7b46fa8af6f.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I have the same problem with a freezing loadscreen, but it only occurs when I'm trying to play in dispatch mode on stations with computerised signalling.
But I have no problem with stations with a board (e.g. Bedzin). Everything worked fine after installing the game, but for a few days i can't play with computerised signalling.
The game is installed on a SSD.

Thanks in advance

Revision:
Seems like I found the solution. After a few days of having the bug, everything started to work again exactly from the moment of asking my question here 😛 Now it's fine again.

Edited by Koci
Bug is gone
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2023 at 12:03 AM, GoppelPL said:

The problem occurs when you try to load the sim from a slow HDD drive. Please provide us with a logfile and your PC specs.

But that's not a solution for the player to have to use an SSD is it ? Other games are even more demanding than Simrail and don't need an SSD. This should be solved 🙂

• I agree 1

On 9/30/2023 at 12:03 AM, GoppelPL said:

Hi again. The log-file is in the thread and my PC specs are:

Ryzen 5 2600
GTX 1060 6gb
16 gb DDR4