Question: I forgot to use "Po" button and train already reached neighbor. What can I do?

Hello dispatchers!

Example: Train departed from Juliusz to Dańdówka and I forgot to use "Po 1 SD" button. The train already arrived to the other station and "Pwl" keeps occupied.

Is there any way to recover? My idea would be to use replacement signal "Sz" and reset "Pwl" with "dPo". Unfortunately, I don't know how to signal "Sz" in Juliusz.

I saw the topic below but it didn't help me much. Thank you for any help.

the only way is really a SZ signal because dandowka cant backblock the section to activate the SZ on a signal you need see what signal we have like signal ,,T" after that you need to search on the table for a ,,SZt" key ( SZ means the order and the ,,t" means the signal its used for ) that you need to click after that the SZ will blinking 90 sec so dont do that to soon just dont forget to activate dko first from the section the train comes from or you cant backblock the train from dorota what means dorota need to send the next track via SZ 🙂

Thank you Fightdrug!

I was able to push-through next train after the one I forgot to give "Po".

Sequence for the next one from Dorota to SD on track 1 was "dKoA" (indicated light), "SzA", check end of train, "KoA" (light off), "dPo 1 SD" and relieving bell after "Po 1 SD".

Am I doing it right?

Edited by Pospec76502

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Pospec76502:

Thank you Fightdrug!

I was able to push-through next train after the one I forgot to give "Po".

Sequence for the next one from Dorota to SD on track 1 was "dKoA" (indicated light), "SzA", check end of train, "KoA" (light off), "dPo 1 SD" and relieving bell after "Po 1 SD".

Am I doing it right?

sounds right 👌

• Like 1