Patch 16.05.2023 EN1 - Korytow AI reversing track 2 to Szeligi

moblet1

Occurring at time of writing.

I noticed that Szeligi was jammed with trains heading for Warsaw. Entered the station and both lines from Korytow were set as incoming. Korytow refused to accept requests for trains or to change the interlock. I was unable to resolve this alone by moving between the stations.

A driver who was stuck left their train and entered Korytow station and we were able to return track 2 to normal.

As soon as Korytow was returned to AI, the track 2 interlock was released and Korytow requested a track direction change. Korytow made no request to send a train. I then tried releasing the interlock and requesting a direction change on track 1, then moving to Korytow. When I got to Korytow there was no direction assigned to track 1 and Szeligi AI asked to send a train, which I accepted. The direction on track 2 then automatically corrected itself and the train was sent on track 2. I was able to restore the correct direction of track 1. AI operation then remained normal and stable.

I cannot rule out that a human player did something to destabilise the AI in the first instance. A dispatcher that I have previously seen performing unnecessary irregular operations, and who I've previously suspected of switching track directions with the AI and confusing it, was online in EN1, and occupying a station in the upper part of the map, when I first noticed the problem.

Edited by moblet1
Spelling

A repeat of this situation occurred between Gora Wlodowska and Zawierce immediately after the server restart 14 hours ago.

The AI sent a cargo train from GW to Z on the left track at the restart. By coincidence I was soon driving it. A human dispatcher was at Z. I anticipated that the line lock might not be released and, once I was off the mainline, waited at Z for the dispatcher to confirm the release. The AI would not let the human dispatcher restore the normal line direction so I went to GW to override it. I waited for a train to occupy the line and then left GW, which was stable thereafter.

• SIMRAIL Team
Thank you for reporting this issue. A similar problem has already been reported by other users.
Dziękujemy za zgłoszenie tego problemu. Podobny problem był już zgłaszany przez innych użytkowników.