Następne podsumowanie tygodnia pojawi się 21.09 | The next summary of the week will be published on 21.09

Stations missing in timetable

Emitter

On the way from Warszawa to Katowice there were four stations which were not in the timetable. Three of them are Dąbrowa Górnicza Pogoria, Dąbrowa Górnicza Gołonóg, Katowice Szopienice Południowe and I forgot one.

Sorry if this is just my misunderstanding and those stations are intentionally omitted in the timetible.

Hi there !

What services stop at Pogoria ? I've seen trains stop at those previously listed stations, but never at Pogoria.

Is it like an abandonned station ? Or did I not look hard enough for a train ?

On 5/3/2023 at 3:17 PM, GHKtruc said:

Only those torwards Myskow only then. Not to Katowice. Or maybe I got the wrong train ahah

There are two types of S-trains:

Line S1 (401xx): This this is a faster on variant. It doesn't stop on stops between DG and DGZ. It also don't stopping on stops between DGZ and Łazy.

Line S41 (406xx): This is a slower one variant. These trains stops on all stops during a trip.

You can check my old spreadsheet timetables here: https://forum.simrail.eu/topic/3119-spreadsheet-with-timetables-of-trains-update-24012023/#comment-11021

Edited by TheFloxiCz