Always no light at night on AI trains (towed with EU07 / 0EP08)

RWag64

Now, the coaches of the AI Pendolinos are lighted by night (thank you), but not the AI trains towed by EU07 or EP08.

I know that when the train is drived by a real player, it's up to him to light the passengers coaches, but not the Bot.

Edited by RWag64

• 1 month later...

As of the last update on May 16, 2023, passenger car lights are working fine.
On the other hand I found a problem, if you take a train in EP07/08 or Traxx before nightfall (the lights of the wagons are off) and they remain off throughout the service despite nightfall.
If, on the other hand, you leave your train in AI and take it back after dark, the cars will be lit.
So there is better but it is not quite resolved yet.

• I agree 4

13 hours ago, Vince_Ours said:
As of the last update on May 16, 2023, passenger car lights are working fine.
On the other hand I found a problem, if you take a train in EP07/08 or Traxx before nightfall (the lights of the wagons are off) and they remain off throughout the service despite nightfall.
If, on the other hand, you leave your train in AI and take it back after dark, the cars will be lit.
So there is better but it is not quite resolved yet.

Those are excellent points! My picture above was taken during sunset and I was wondering why the lights were not on. My lights remained off despite the nightfall coming until the service ended. As a temporary fix, I will give my train to the bot and then take it back - that will help with the lights for now.

Edited by Zulnex
  • Like 1