Traxx Emergency Brake buttons don't work

Dolphin Invasion

When using any of the Traxx locos in singleplayer and multiplayer, none of the emergency buttons or the radiostop cuts the power and applies the brakes.

Only brake application is sometimes when the switches are set to the off position as seen in the attached gif where the lower switch momentarily applies the brakes.
(I held the brake release for just that one button that applied a little air so it didn't kill the traction power as there was traffic behind me)

*Setting brake lever to emergency still works as intended

SimRail_log_2023-04-07_13-39-12.txt

Edited by Dolphin Invasion

18 hours ago, Królik Uszasty said:

This is very strange behaviour - I cannot reproduce your bug. Is it still present after latest patch?

I'll let you know shortly when I get back to my computer. It was strange because it would happen everytime in both multiplayer and singleplayer. I have not tried after the patch yet

• 1 month later...

This does still happen in the current version. I can post video/logs if needed still

On 4/19/2023 at 2:10 PM, Królik Uszasty said:

This is very strange behaviour - I cannot reproduce your bug. Is it still present after latest patch?

At best, I will get a quick and small brake pipe change but it usually won't even cut the power even though the brakes apply without holding the brake release as seen in the last video I posted

Edited by Dolphin Invasion