Steam Achievement "on time" impossible to get in MP

Snowpig

I just had a "perfect" run on DE1 driving the S41 from Katowice to Myszkow:

- no errors (full 7125 points), no interference by player/AI dispatchers

- always started on countdown 0:00 and used the cruise control on 100% power.

- for braking at stations I used cruise control as well. Since I have already memorized the optimal distances for braking I had perfect stops at the correct positions for all stations on the way

Still did not get the steam achievement "on time".

Reason for that: the timer let me depart almost always one minute after the correct departure time.

Therefore: please either fix the timer for correct departure time or change the rules for the steam achievement as atm you can get it only by accident / higher powers / dark magic.

Am 2.4.2023 um 14:14 schrieb Snowpig:

I just had a "perfect" run on DE1 driving the S41 from Katowice to Myszkow:

- no errors (full 7125 points), no interference by player/AI dispatchers

- always started on countdown 0:00 and used the cruise control on 100% power.

- for braking at stations I used cruise control as well. Since I have already memorized the optimal distances for braking I had perfect stops at the correct positions for all stations on the way

Still did not get the steam achievement "on time".

Reason for that: the timer let me depart almost always one minute after the correct departure time.

Therefore: please either fix the timer for correct departure time or change the rules for the steam achievement as atm you can get it only by accident / higher powers / dark magic.

I think this is a SP Achivement that you can only earn in SP.

• I agree 1

have you open the doors to soon ? when you reach a station and open the doors before you are intime the game take you as ,,to soon"

here a exemple : when in your timetable stay you have to stay on the station from 14:11-14:13 but you reach the station 14:09 and open the doors 14:09 you miss the achivement because you registered as to soon ^^