My suggestions after 3 days intensive test

-- Have a flashlight in the trains that can be retrieved and activated at any time. (Especially at night we can't see much to do train inspections).

-- Increase the traffic by 20 to 10% because sometimes we are bored IRL there are trains every 15 to 20 minutes in the station.

-- Possibility that the switchers can change the speed limit in their township.

-- More realistic animations during train derailments, i.e. let the train continue its derailment and wait a while before making them disappear.

-- Add passenger moods (if you brake too hard, passengers will be unhappy / if you arrive late, they may be unhappy too) (Add some passenger moods in function).

-- Add a probability system for the passenger traffic, which is almost non-existent. One wonders if one is not driving empty sometimes.

-- Add announcements in stations / trains and if possible on the screens of the stations train information etc. ...

-- In order to have more difficulty for the freight, the longer the car, the heavier it will be, so it will be difficult to move forward + add different cars (car transport / food products ect...).

-- For the passenger cars add more cars so that they are a little longer to have more difficulty and vary the driving.

-- After finishing the scenario at best to be sent back to the main menu to be sent back to the menu page where you choose your job (Driver or Switchers).

-- I'm not sure if it's a good idea to use the "death button" or not, but I'm sure it's a good idea to use the "death button" or not, and I'm sure it's a good idea to use the "death button" or not.

-- I would like to see a more realistic effect of the rain on the trains, such as the sound of the impact of the rain on the windshield / improve the rain so that it is more realistic - / when it rains the train has less grip so it will be harder to brake.

-- Switch to daylight saving time on the French server.

-- Do some optimization for small configurations.

-- Adding more work to the switcher for example to start on trains already running, there are some trains that are in the sidelines that can be used to get them up and running.

-- Have 1 extra platform at Będzin and why not two extra tracks.

-- Start our commissioning at a depot for some trains or we would have to prepare everything in the train.

-- Realistic weather and time according to the server for example for France the city would be Paris for the server us but in England then it could be London etc...

-- Add an option to disable speeding or when it is a player who has the station to catch up that we can discuss with him so he can make us go faster by managing our speed.

-- Add wind effects when we start to move.

-- When a colleague passes us in the opposite direction, add the effect of friction between the two trains.

-- Improve the servers to optimize our fps.

-- Regarding the passenger trains there are some screens that are not used put the schedules on these screens, regarding the mirrors removed and put cameras that will work with the screens.

-- Add incidents in probability (defective door, defective brake)

-- That you can stand up even if the train is going fast because in real life in a train whether it goes fast or not you can stand up and even get out of the cabin.

-- Put a passenger life in the passenger cars

-- Add the sound of level crossings and no more cars that want to pass through the station in some stations there are level crossings but zero cars pass through which is not logical.
  • Like 1
  • I disagree 4
  • Haha 2
  • I agree 1

SimRail is based on the simulator used to train real life train drivers, hence it tries to do things realistically, 

so adding extra tracks and platforms that do not exist on the real line, allowing trains to run at what ever speed they want when running late etc would just turn it into yet another train game. 

half the things you mention are already present, some are switched off for now for bug fixes,  there's a lot planned like better timetables, random events, 

But SimRail was released on early access just over 3 months ago, so right now things are kept simple to help with bug fixing. 

• Like 3
  • I agree 8

" -- Possibility that the switchers can change the speed limit in their township. "

If switchers refers to the Dispatcher / Signaller, then surely that means trains would only go slower,  because they would only be able to apply a speed as a temporary / emergency restriction to the tracks / lines due to safety reasons as after all it is Simulating Real Life within the Rail Industry.

" -- Add a probability system for the passenger traffic, which is almost non-existent. One wonders if one is not driving empty sometimes. "

In my honest opinion I can say that there has been many a time in real life, I have driven a train and not been able to feel any difference between a train that is empty coaching stock or carrying passengers on board.

" --I'm not sure if it's a good idea to use the "death button" or not, but I'm sure it's a good idea to use the "death button" or not, and I'm sure it's a good idea to use the "death button" or not. "

Hopefully I am not the only one that is totally confused by this one 🤔, not sure if the "death button" sounds a good idea for either  Train Drivers or Dispatchers / Signallers.

" -- Add an option to disable speeding or when it is a player who has the station to catch up that we can discuss with him so he can make us go faster by managing our speed. "

Wouldn't adding an option to disable speeding, take away  the realism of Simulating Railway Rules and Regulations and Safety Procedures. 

" -- Regarding the passenger trains there are some screens that are not used put the schedules on these screens, regarding the mirrors removed and put cameras that will work with the screens. "

There are probably a few Countries that have trains running around where not every item of equipment in a Drivers Cab is live and active,  for example - there are plenty of trains in the UK where the trains are fitted in preparation for ETCS  / ERTMS, but as the system has not been Nationally implemented as yet ( still currently in testing in the UK I believe ), those screens are currently switched off and remain blank.

SimRail has simulated the Train Drivers and Dispatchers / Signallers roles very realistically and this means not only in the physical manual labour way but also in how Rules, Regulations, Safety procedures play a major part of the Industry as well as the way things like deactivated / Inactive systems and equipment are seen.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • I agree 4