AI dispatcher is late with switching signals to green on the high speed line

Blacky

Hello,

I've experienced an issue with the AI dispatcher on the high speed line. When driving the Pendolino, I get some green blinking and yellow signals along the way. That doesn't bother me, especially because it does make the ride more exiting, but only if it had a valid purpose - most of the times, I get to speeds below 100km/h after a "danger ahead" semaphore and then the signal in front of me turns green again - not yellow or anything, which would mean there's a train ahead, but that's not true. There are also no trains waiting at any siding and no option to leave to another route (e.g Olzsamowice), so really no reason for me to give up my whole momentum and therefore losing some minutes in my timetable (annoying when late). Just ignoring these yellow signals isn't a good option either, sometimes there's really something in front of you. It only happens when approaching a station (so not on the open line with automatic block signals, I mean the semi-automated ones). I guess this is not intentional, as it would be quite uncomfortable for the passengers when the train does some quite some heavy braking and then accelerating quickly again every 10 - 20 minutes.

I hope you understand what I mean. 

Thanks! 

Edited by Blacky