Game closes after ~20 Minutes while driving in GeForce Now

achurchner

The game closes randomly while playing on GeForce Now (priority tier) after ~20 min of driving with a error message that pops up for a few milliseconds (too short to read anything). It is independent of the train I'm using or the area of the map I'm currently at. (same problem exists in multiplayer)

• 3 weeks later...

It seem sto be a problem in the Sosnowiec area. I also experience this while on multiplayer even as dispatcher but only in the two Sosnowiec stations. sometimes a short error pop up (last time it was a memory violation error). I will try the resolution size and report back.

regardless of the resolution i still get errors. this time with an error message, see attachment (This was as a dispatcher, but i guess its a problem with GFN and not the playing mode.) It was on the EN1 server a few seconds ago. And additionally another short video of the error.

p.s. I'm not sure where to post, as it is a GFN problem not a multiplayer or singleplayer specific problem

Unbenannt.png

Edited by achurchner
added video

13 hours ago, achurchner said:

regardless of the resolution i still get errors. this time with an error message, see attachment (This was as a dispatcher, but i guess its a problem with GFN and not the playing mode.) It was on the EN1 server a few seconds ago. And additionally another short video of the error.

p.s. I'm not sure where to post, as it is a GFN problem not a multiplayer or singleplayer specific problem

<snip>

I also play this sim on GFN (also on Priority Tier).  I used to have constant runtime error messages and GFN server disconnections when I set the texture resolution - not display resolution - to "Full resolution."  Once I reduced it to "1/2 resolution," those issues went away for good.

Post a couple of screenshots of the sim's graphics settings.