clear bugs from screen when raining and wipers are on

A great little feature of SimRail are the flies / bugs that splat on the windscreen as you drive,  needing the wipers and washers to clear them away... it's one more little detail that adds to the realism.

But i notice that (in the EU07 at least) when it's raining and you have the wipers on, the bugs do not get cleared, you still need to use the windscreen washers. 

Is there a way to add to the code that when the windscreen is wet from rain, the bugs should be cleared with the wipers and not need the washers to be used? 

• I agree 5

Am 3.2.2023 um 19:24 schrieb Gazz292:

A great little feature of SimRail are the flies / bugs that splat on the windscreen as you drive,  needing the wipers and washers to clear them away... it's one more little detail that adds to the realism.

But i notice that (in the EU07 at least) when it's raining and you have the wipers on, the bugs do not get cleared, you still need to use the windscreen washers. 

Is there a way to add to the code that when the windscreen is wet from rain, the bugs should be cleared with the wipers and not need the washers to be used? 

thats in every train the same ^^