Schedule impossible to keep as 424042

Sinsa

While i was driving today as 424042, I noticed that is impossible to run on time, especially here: image.thumb.png.e92bc23faaadb62c4b3112e71ae9c8b5.png

Between Stawiska and Sosn. Dandówka, there is a really long 20 km/h part so you can't actually go faster and meet the timetable.

OpenRailwayMap however states that the max allowed speed is 50 km/h:
image.thumb.png.c0f8257a8b7a0faab82874653aa2621e.png

In the end at Sosn. Dandówka, I passed the checkpoint with 8 minutes delay (was on time at Stawiska).

A very similar situation occurs between Jaroszowiec Olkuski and Olkusz (Direction towards Katowice), where the allowed max speed on the tracks is 60 kim/h, but on the opposite direction it's 100 km/h. Since I assume the schedules (atleast for regional PAX trains, haven't tested with others) were made for 100 km/h, it's also impossible to stay on time here.

Edited by Sinsa

Its probably, temporary speed restriction no?

If it is then its normal because timetable dont count with temporary speed restrictions.

7 hours ago, Sinsa said:

While i was driving today as 424042, I noticed that is impossible to run on time, especially here: image.thumb.png.e92bc23faaadb62c4b3112e71ae9c8b5.png

Between Stawiska and Sosn. Dandówka, there is a really long 20 km/h part so you can't actually go faster and meet the timetable.

OpenRailwayMap however states that the max allowed speed is 50 km/h:
image.thumb.png.c0f8257a8b7a0faab82874653aa2621e.png

In the end at Sosn. Dandówka, I passed the checkpoint with 8 minutes delay (was on time at Stawiska).

A very similar situation occurs between Jaroszowiec Olkuski and Olkusz (Direction towards Katowice), where the allowed max speed on the tracks is 60 kim/h, but on the opposite direction it's 100 km/h. Since I assume the schedules (atleast for regional PAX trains, haven't tested with others) were made for 100 km/h, it's also impossible to stay on time here.