Opoczno Południe has two platforms

Juan

Checking Google Earth's timemachine, in February 2018 this station had only 1 platform so my guess is that they recreated the station in a timeline between 2014~Summer 2018, you can also see the evolution of this station and it's diagram here:

https://semaforek.kolej.org.pl/wiki/index.php?title=Opoczno_Południe

According to this, I think that the route in general is recreated in that year or before, maybe something in between 2017~2018. 🙂

• I disagree 1

I think a lot of stations are modelled as they were in 2016. There are some giveaways in the game which explicitly state this year. 😄

I don't mind leaving the time period a bit undefined as it gives more leeway for different type of running stock (and stations).

• I agree 1

• SIMRAIL Team

Map is roughly based on 2018 state, but there will be some minor inconsistances due to reference material aviability and changes in regulations (updateing signs as training simulators require current symbols)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • I agree 2

1 hour ago, Stele said:

Map is roughly based on 2018 state, but there will be some minor inconsistances due to reference material availability and changes in regulations (updating signs as training simulators require current symbols)

Thanks for the info @Stele! That's what I thought, although I'll say that having both platforms would come in handy, thought it's quite irrelevant for the time being.

Edited by Kaito Kid
  • I disagree 1
  • I agree 1