Players Being Kicked From Bedzin When Neighbouring Boxes Get a New Player

Cyclone

I had been getting kicked from Bedzin since Day 1 with no explanation of why.  Now I know why.  And it just happened after I read someone else say something about it, so I have come to confirm it as a bug.

image.thumb.png.b96600b871ecea4f6df0787e3ae3a74d.png

Notice the player list above, on EN1.  Less than five minutes before, Dabrowa Gornicza was not there.  The Bedzin player was the same.  I literally reported the following from the Discord chat maybe 30 seconds before the Bedzin player was interrupted mid-sentence and terminated:

"game kicks out a player from the server in Bedzin when somebody joins either Sosnowiec or Dabrowa Gornicza (tested with friend few times)" (posted by BaddeK)

After reading that, Bedzin comments, "I have a train heading your way", and nothing else is said.  After a casual, "Copy that", I hit TAB to notice the Bedzin player missing.  I again orated this possibly sounding in disbelief, and say it just happened, and Bedzin rejoined by then to say yup, he got kicked after the screen went black, etc.

This is therefore a rerproducable bug by anyone who hops in to Bedzin on any server.  As soon as someone else joins either Sosnowiec Glowny or Dabrowa Gornizcza, the Bedzin player will be removed.

Edited by Cyclone