In the future is there any plans to add some sound effects to the voice chat radio? 

So when you start and or finish a transmission there can be a nice radio sound like the one we have when we get a text chat? This would add to realism.

Maybe a voice filter to overlay onto of the voice to make it sound more like a radio? 

How about the ZEW buttons to work in dispatch? 

One little gripe I have with the voice chat radio is that more than 1 person can talk at once. Can this be changed to only allow one transmission at a time like a real radio?

Not sure what others think? Add your opinions also.

• I agree 1

For inspiration and/or for the uninformed, I'll just add that radio effects have been implemented for online flight sim networks, and they work well. Vatsim and PilotEdge comes to mind 🙂

Would be great for immersion, agreed, and it's already suggested in this thread as well:

9 hours ago, darryl0768healy said:

One little gripe I have with the voice chat radio is that more than 1 person can talk at once. Can this be changed to only allow one transmission at a time like a real radio?

Would love that, but what if someone falls asleep on the transmit button, or is a troll?

9 hours ago, weezzah said:

For inspiration and/or for the uninformed, I'll just add that radio effects have been implemented for online flight sim networks, and they work well. Vatsim and PilotEdge comes to mind 🙂

Would be great for immersion, agreed, and it's already suggested in this thread as well:

Would love that, but what if someone falls asleep on the transmit button, or is a troll?

There could be a time out function like the real radios. 

Otherwise repirting trolls to the Simrail team works too.

• I agree 1